Nishimura Shoko(Done)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nishimura Shoko(Done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Title : The Ice Princess
Soul Cash : 4381
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Nishimura Shoko(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:16 am

Name: Nishimura Shoko

Nickname: Nishi~chan

Squad: 7

Weapon(s): Sword

Personality: Nishimura is cold and keeps her distance from others. Nishimura hardly has friends and mostly keeps to herself. She mostly don't talk to anyone except when answering a question the teachers asked. She loves the outdoors and hikes most of the time and also climbs trees.She spends a lot of time outside and loves to hear animal sounds. Nishimura studies most of the time due to her parents wishes of good grades although she doesn't like it. She sometimes gets teased and bullied about it.

Due to her parents wish she hardly has time for a relationship or a social life. She doesn't talk at all to people and likes to be alone most of the time. She even studies alone and doesn't talk to others in class. She focus mostly on school work and shy's away from others. She even hides her emotions form everyone including her family. Nishimura loves to read books even if it is her own school books. She reads when she finds or has time and finishes a book in a week. Nishimura has been betrayed by friends and people very close to her that she has hardened her heart and became cold and distant from people.

Physical Appearance: Nishimura hardly has friends and mostly keeps to herself. She mostly don't talk to anyone except when answering a question the teachers asked. She loves the outdoors and hikes most of the time and also climbs trees.She spends a lot of time outside and loves to hear animal sounds. Nishimura studies most of the time due to her parents wishes of good grades although she doesn't like it. She sometimes gets teased and bullied about it.

Due to her parents wish she hardly has time for a relationship or a social life. She doesn't talk at all to people and likes to be alone most of the time. She even studies alone and doesn't talk to others in class. She focus mostly on school work and shy's away from others. She even hides her emotions form everyone including her family. Nishimura loves to read books even if it is her own school books. She reads when she finds or has time and finishes a book in a week. Nishimura has been betrayed by friends and people very close to her that she has hardened her heart and became cold and distant from people.

Bio: Nishimura is born as the only child in the Shoko family but as a mistake. Her parents wanted a son ant a daughter and because of that they abused her. Her father used her for his own personal games and her mother used her as a slave around the house. They did it since she was five years old. Because of what they did she grew cold and distant of people that she avoided them completely not wanting people to know what's going on in her house. Even though they were abusing her they still expected good grades in school. Years later and Nishimura is 17 years old. She was walking from school on her birthday when she ended up in a car crash and died on her birthday.

In her soul Nishimura wondered around her town seeking a place where she belongs. Nishimura was walking around one night when she heard something behind her. It was a hollow and as scared as she was she ran seeking a place to hide without her knowing that someone was also following the hollow. She accidentally tripped and fell face first to the ground and when she turned around she saw someone slice it in two from behind. She was grateful that somebody saved her. She shinigami who save her told her to go to the soul society but also to the academy.

She did was she was told and got into a high class at the school. She didn't know how she did it but didn't care either way and just went on with the school. She was teased by the other members in the class and choose to ignore them and they eventually stopped. Nishimura graduated and got into squad seven. She raised through the ranks and eventually became a captain.

Inner world appearance: Nishimura's inner wold is cold, covered with ice and snow. There are mountains and streams along with a waterfall with icy cold water and has a huge ice ring in the middle of her inner world where Nishimura uses to ice skate. There are also trees made out of ice around the ice ring.

Zanpakutō

Name: Kōri ryū (Translation - Ice Dragon)

Zanpakutō spirit: Kōri ryū has white hair with blue eyes and a white kimono. Her hair goes up to her waist and also has a blue bow in her hair. In her dragon form her wings are diamond like shards only a few meters apart. On her tail is the same that she has on her wings and has purple markings under her neck to her tail.She also has them on her head and has spikes on the back of her neck down to her tail.

Personality: Kōri ryū is calm and silent and only talks when something is important or when something happens to Nishimura. She cares for her master but doesn't show it and has an emotionless face. She's also cold hearted and avoided contact with others except Nishimura. Cold as she might be she sometimes has the habit of talking to her master about random things.

Sealed form: In her sealed for it looks like and ordinary sword with a gold hilt. Not really much to her sealed form. It only has a golden hilt and a silver blade. No impressions at all and Nishimura wears it on her back.

Shikai

Call out phrase: Become the ice dragon of my frozen heart Kōri ryū.

Shikai description:Nishimura's sword becomes a dark blue and then gets lighter down the blade. It also has a jewel on the hilt in the middle and has holes on the end of the hilt. It also has spikes going in opposite directions on the hilt.

Ability: When Nishimura activates her shikai, multipal ice spears are created next to her. If her sword is down they won't move but when she points in the direction of her opponent the attack. if they miss and hit something else the explode to more ice spears which Nishimura can't control. They shatter in mid air which is she uses as a distraction.

Techniques:

Name: Icicle Fury
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Description: When Nishimura swings her sword from above her head right down to the left, she releases sharp ice crystals at her enemies that does physical damage to her opponents

Name: Ice Shard
Type: Defense
Range: Close/Long
Description: Creates a barrier of ice around Nishimura and the the barrier around bursts her into mulitple flying ice spears in all direction doing damage to everything

Name: Arctic Blast
Description: Nishimura hold her sword to her right side and pores her reiatsu into it and it forms a cold blue flames on her sword. The flames gather in the middle of her sword and the she swings it to her left releasing the blast on her sword to her enemies. It can be dodged or reflected if the opponent has higher reiatsu.

Bankai

Bankai name: Idai Kōri ryū. (Translate - Great Ice Dragon)

Bankai description: Nishimura's bankai changes her hair to a white/light blue and cuts it short. She also get's ice wings on her back and a short white dress with the ice spears along side her. She also has a sheet of thin ice under her and an ice dragon simmilar to Kōri ryū behind her.

Ability: When Nishimura's bankai is activated there is a thin sheet of ice under her feet and an ice dragon behind her which she use in some of her techniques and the number of spears doubles around the ice dragon.

Techniques:

Name: Misty Ice Dragon
Description: The ice dragon behind Nishimura flies into the sky and then dips downward while getting misty around it and smashed into the enemy causing damage. Can be countered if the opponent has higher reiatsu.

Name: Icicle Fury Spears
Range: Medium
Description: The spears of Nishimura's shikai doubles the size it was and has a cold blue flame around it. Nishimura marks the target with her reiatsu and it pulls the uncontrolled ones like a magnet to the target but she has to get close to the target and mark it with her hands or leave a wound with the sword. It can be broken if the opponent has higher reiatsu. Due to it's size the spears travels at a slow speed giving the opponent time to make a plan. Nishimura doesn't use it often.

Name: Dragon prison
Range: Close
Description: The dragon behind Nishimura charges at the enemy and circles around it trying to create a layer of thick ice with the enemy inside.. Can be broken if the opponent has higher reiatsu.

Role-play sample:(Pokemon)

Nishimura was walking through the festival and loved what she saw. She can't believe that she had made it in time and was surprised to find her family at the festival. Nishimura walked up to her family with her pokemon on her shoulders as usual and greeted them but what she didn't know was is that they had a little surprise for her.

"Wow Nishimura you got a few pokemon.""Yeah and I love them very much so what are you guys doing here?" Nishimura asked but before her mother could answer her sisters Kawasawa and Kamata running up to her and screaming "HappyBirthday Sister!" Nishimura smiled and gave them a big hug and her mother gave her a pokeball and when it open an Snivy came out.

"Wow she's pretty." Nishimura said and bent down trying to touch the pokemon and to her surprised the pokemon climbed on her shoulders with the other and started chatting about themselves happily."And she's yours to keep Nishimura.It's your birthday gift."Her mother said. Nishimura was happy and decided to name her Louisa. The pokemon seem to be happy with her new name and then Nishimura looked at her father.

"Dad, is everything alright?" Nishimura asked with consern and her dad turned to her with an apologetic smile on his face."As a matter of fact no. I.. I mean we want to apologize for not letting you on this journey 6 years ago. It's just that we didn't want to lose a daughter. All of us knows how it feels and I didn't want to go through that again. Because I might not have had the strength to prevent me for committing suicide and that would have put the rest of the family in more depression after your death. That's why I told you to let go of the pokemon worl and I thought you had when you got older but I was wrong. You where hiding it from me the whole time as well as your love for dragons."

Nishimura heard every word her father said and now knows why her father didn't want to let go. Nishimura with tears in her eyes gave her dad a hug."I get it dad that you didn't want to lose me and wanted me to grow up as a sophisticated girl and not a childish one. That's why I hid it from you and that I didn't want you to know because I knew you would be mad at me. Well I have to go nice seeing you again. Bye." Nishimura said and ran of to the festival and accidentally ran into someone.

Stats:

Rank/level: ADV-3

Hankou-12
Reiryoku-11
Hakudo- 10
Seijuu-12
Bukijuu-10
Hoho-10

Last edited by Nishimurashoko on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:25 am

I'm done. Let me know if something needs to change.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4386
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 am

Looks good enough to me for a ranking of about ADV-3. Please apply the stats and I'll approve it.
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 am

Stats are added
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6066
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am

Wait a second, why is there "B-rank" added the the techniques? We don't have any systems like that here.

Also, dual element wielding is a banned ability, so you will need to get rid of the flames, or replace them with something else, like frost or mist.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 am

Changes have been made.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4816
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Arctic Blast and Icicle Fury Spears still seem to be referencing fire, so since this seems to be an ice Zanpakuto, I'm assuming it's a cold flame or something of the sort, which you may want to clear up. Also for Icicle Fury Spears, since inescapable homing attacks are also banned, you might want to give a general sense of how fast the spears travel and how one might possibly break the effect.
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Alright the changes are made.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4816
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Moving to accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nishimura Shoko(Done)   Nishimura Shoko(Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nishimura Shoko(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Shinigami Applications-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Nishimura Shoko(Done) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Nishimura Shoko(Done) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.