Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Empty
PostSubject: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:20 am

Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Done

Name: Leto Pheonix

Aliases: The Corrupt Angel, Sinner of Light, Guardian of Truth (Shin)

Sin: Pride

Weapons:

Messoris (translates to “Reaper” in Latin)- A double-edged sword with no guard. Black cloth is wrapped around the hilt and the blade is a steely dark grey with several scratches upon its surface, revealing a silver colour underneath. She does not carry it around with her, but she can summon it upon will, similar to some kind of technique that involves telepathy.

Jigoku no Rensa (translates to “Chain of Hell” in Japanese)- A medium-sized ebony-black chain is wound tightly around Leto’s left arm, starting at her wrist and ending at her shoulder over top of the sleeve of her coat. This chain cannot be broken by any known means and somehow never falls from Leto’s arm. She often uses this chain to block melee weapons, but it has no apparent use other than this.

Adamant Claws- Though they only look a little sharper than the nails of a normal human, Leto’s fingernails are jet-black and extremely sharp. They are as hard as diamond, and can cut through most anything.

Vectors- Shadowy, semi-transparent arms that materialize around Leto at will. They do not seem to be connected to anything, but only have a range of three metres from the user. When materialized, they vibrate at a high frequency, which is what makes them visible. Because of these vibrations, the vectors can easily slash through wood, flesh, bone, and even rock. These vectors can also be used to throw objects and block projectiles. In total, Leto has four vectors. Coincidentally, these vectors cannot be materialized when the user is in a state of pain.

Personality:

As the Sin of Pride, Leto genuinely believes herself to be superior to everyone, in terms of strength, and just about everything else. Whenever someone would contradict her on this, she would not get angry. She would think that, whoever it was, with their simple way of thinking, does not know what they are talking about. Such a pity.

Leto is repulsed by people who are weak and make no attempt to better themselves. Though she hates weak beings, she will not even touch someone weaker than herself unless they threaten her, or obstruct her path. She has a code of honour that she cannot deviate from. When it comes to the other sins, Leto tolerates them, but has no real emotional connection to any of them. She seems to be the unspoken leader of the group, but she never gives them orders. It would be a disgrace to her if she had to ask for help, from anyone.

Leto generally exudes an aura of calmness and confidence, and her expression is almost always impossible to interpret. She overestimates herself, but rarely underestimates an opponent. Though she may never appear to be on-guard, she is always ready for an attack.

Unless she is angered, Leto often takes on a gentle and melancholy disposition. Deep down, she hates herself for everything she has done. She wishes to take it all back, but she knows that it is now impossible. So, as a form of twisted retribution, she decided to continue down her path of destruction, to torture herself further.

Physical Appearance:

Spoiler:

Leto usually has the appearance of a seventeen year old female with a toned, slender body and a peach skin tone. Her hair is golden-blonde, fairly long, and layered a lot so that it looks slightly spiky. Her irises are an eerie dark orange colour and she has slitted pupils, similar to that of a cat. She is nearly always seen wearing a long-sleeved, red coat with a hood. The coat is long enough to reach the backs of her knees and sports tattered, frayed edges; oddly enough, the tatters of the cloak seem to move around of their own accord, but this is really due to the maelstrom of malignant energy that constantly pours from Leto. A material reminiscent of black fur adorned the ends of the sleeves and lines the rim of her hood, which she rarely ever wears. This coat is basically Pride’s trademark. Underneath it, she wears tight-fitting black pants and a gray tee. The shirt is low cut, but not enough that a lot is showing. In addition, her wrists, ankles, and feet are wrapped in dark grey bandages. Besides the bandages, Leto wears nothing on her feet. She stands at 5’7 and weighs in at 120 lbs.

Bio:

Leto has gone through nearly every stage of rebirth. She was once a human by the name of Leto. The first name is the only thing she can remember from back then. Everything else is a distorted mess; she can only remember flashes, and they disappear too quickly for her to grasp. Because of this, Leto can never grasp the meaning of “happiness”, “friendship”, “love”, or “passion”, as these are all human emotions. Every second, she feels like there’s something she really needs, but she does not know what it is. She fills the void with power. Even when she was a mere togabito, she fought constantly, because when she was fighting, she could forget everything. She got stronger and stronger, but still, she was never satisfied…

When she was a human, she was an average girl. She had friends and family; and she had a twin sister, Shin, who she was very close to. They were like day and night. Leto had golden hair and brown eyes, while Shin had black hair and dark blue eyes, but they were very close. They were always together in everything they did. Since Leto was technically the older sister, she took it upon herself to protect Shin.

Back in that era, demons ran rampant; attacks were frequent. When Leto and Shin were both 14, a particularly fierce attack took the lives of both their parents. With the village in ruins, they had no choice but to leave before the defenseless twins themselves were killed. Although Leto urged Shin to come, she would not. She refused to leave what was left of the bodies of their parents. Leto knew that she would have to be cold to make Shin realize what was going on. Even if it caused her sister to despise her, she had to get her to safety.

“You’re wasting time just sitting there like that! Look at them! They are dead; there is nothing we can do about that. What we can do, is get out of here, so that we don’t end up that way.” Leto had said with a stoic expression, although she was grieving just as much as Shin was on the inside.

Shin turned toward Leto with tears in her eyes, unable to believe how her sister could be so heartless. “Go away!” she shouted.

Seeing the hateful look on her sister’s face, Leto did just that. With a downcast expression, she turned and walked away, not saying a single word. She was shocked; Shin had never given her such a look before. When she reflected back on what she had said, Leto felt nothing but guilt. Maybe Shin is better off without me around… she thought. The thought of being completely alone in the world cast Leto into the depths of despair. For days, she wandered aimlessly. She never slept, ate, or encountered another human soul; all she did was think. The whole time, it was raining.

At the same time, Shin remained at the ruined village, feeling just as bad as Leto was. She busied herself to try and forget a little, burying the bodies of her parents and sitting vigil.

Subconsciously, Leto had been wandering in a big circle. About four days later, she came upon a familiar place; a meadow where her and Shin would often go to play when they were younger. In that moment, the rain stopped and the sun broke through the clouds, illuminating the meadow. The clouds in the sky, as well as the clouds in Leto’s mind were lifted, just like that. She fell to her knees. “I’m so stupid…” she said, before she fell the rest of the way to the ground, unconscious from lack of sleep.

When she woke, the sun was beginning to set. Already knowing what she had to do, Leto got up. She could only hope that her sister was still at the village. If not, then I will search to the ends of the Earth if I have to. Now, more than ever, we need each other. she thought resolutely. It was then that she noticed an odd dark glow in the sky, over in the direction of her village. Then, she got a terrible feeling. What else could it be but demons? Which meant that Shin probably was still at the village, but she wasn’t alone…

Ignoring the branches the whipped across her form, Leto ran as fast as she could to the village. When she got closer, she could hear something big stomping around, a ravenous growl, and then a scream. Pushing herself to run even faster, Leto finally reached the village and burst out of the forest, just in time to see a demon bearing down on her sister. “Shin!”

Upon hearing Leto’s voice, she simply looked at her, shocked and dismayed that now they were both going to be caught in the way. “No! Just run away!” she cried, feeling that it would be her fault if Leto was killed. After all, if she would have left with Leto, they would both be fine right now.

Leto did not answer and instead turned her attention to the demon. Leto’s expression was fearsome, to say the least. “Get the hell away from her, you ugly bastard!” she yelled uncharacteristically before charging towards the demon, which was at least 4 times her size. Of course, before she even got within striking distance, she was sent flying backwards. There was nothing she could do against a demon, especially without a weapon, but that didn’t matter to her. She got back to her feet. “Is that all you got?” she said in an aggressive manner before jumping at the demon again, with the same result. Blood now dripped down the side of her face, but Leto got up again, scattering the crimson droplets across the ground. Shin started to run towards her but was stopped by Leto, who looked at her with a fiery gaze. Her golden eyes seemed to glow in the dark light, giving her an ominous appearance. “Leave now.” She commanded. “But—“ Shin was about to protest. “GO!” Leto shouted, and Shin left, running in the other direction, shocked by the sudden surge of power she felt from Leto.

Angered by the interference, the demon swiped at Leto this time, opening a long gash across her shoulder and sending her flying back into a pile of debris. Leto did not get up this time. Assuming that the blonde one was knocked out, the demon set his sights on Shin, who had not gotten very far away yet. The demon took off after her with a wicked laugh. And of course, Shin tripped over a rock at the worst possible moment. She sprawled across the ground just as the demon caught up to her. As she rolled over, she was greeted by the sight of the demon poised above her, raising his claws to strike. She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the finishing blow.

“I won’t let you.”

There was a slashing sound, but Shin felt nothing. She felt something warm and wet hit her face and opened her eyes. What she saw froze her face in a mask of utter shock. There stood Leto with her arms spread out, impaled on the demon’s claws. There was already a large pool of blood on the ground and more practically poured from her mouth, but somehow, she smiled.

“I just came to see how you were doing…” she said in a strained whisper, trailing off as her eyes began to go dull. She couldn’t breathe let alone talk anymore. With an angry roar, the demon ripped its claws out of Leto and she fell face-first into the pool of blood at her feet, somehow still clinging to life.

As the demon reared up to strike again, something odd and truly miraculous happened. Blue flames flickered in the sky above and formed a tear in the sky. Beyond it was a murky darkness, interrupted by patches of red. Before the demon could do anything, it was sucked into the tear, along with Leto. Later it would be revealed that Leto was the target of the tear all along. It seemed that her odd “power” from before had piqued the interest of one of the more powerful beings in Hell.

I did it… in the end, I was able to protect you…

Leto was taken to Hell through the portal, where she died soon after and became bound to the Hell’s chain, transforming into a togabito with extremely high spiritual pressure. She lost all memories of her life as a human, and completely forgot about her sister. Because she didn’t remember anything, she assumed that she was in Hell because she had been a bad person in life. Overcome with self-loathing, she went on a suicide rampage, attacking everything she came across in the hopes that she would be killed. To her dismay, no demon or anything else she came across was able to kill her, and it went against her values to just let herself be killed. Even then, she already had that indomitable spirit that was her Pride.

She kept fighting, learning, and dominating Hell. Over many, many years, she became strong enough to transcend the gate and walk in the human world once again. She became the embodiment of Pride and the most powerful being in Hell…

She doesn’t care.

She just searches. She doesn’t know what she is searching for. She feels that she will know what it is when she finally sets her eyes on it. And if anyone happens to oppose her along the way, they’ll just die, because nothing else matters.

Powers:

Renkinjutsu (translates to “Alchemy” in Japanese)- after millennia of study, Leto has completely mastered the art of manipulating and converting any existing matter. She has intricate circles tattooed in black ink on the palms of both hands, which enable her to “transmute” anything that comes into contact with these tattoos. For example, she can create weapons by touching the ground and manipulating the carbon/iron in the earth. She can freeze liquids such as water and blood by contact. If there are flames present in her vicinity, Leto can manipulate them to fly towards an opponent or explode suddenly by configuring oxygen levels in the field. Her mastery of alchemy is Leto’s most prominent trait in combat, and it has never failed her. She is particularly well-versed in flame alchemy, which is where manipulating oxygen comes into play.

Akusei Kaishi (translates to “Malignant Inception in Japanese)- the true form of Pride. Leto uses this when she is pushed to her limit, which is a very rare case. Sometimes, she will also use it as a means of boasting, to make her opponent feel powerless in comparison. In this form, black feathered wings will sprout from Leto’s back. This gives Leto the ability to fly at high speeds. Also, she can create black flames with a flap of the wings; these flames come straight from Hell and burn organic material much faster than regular flames. Burns from these black flames cannot be healed naturally, although they could be healed by kido or the like. Other changes in appearance include a black “X” marking that spreads across Leto’s entire face, and her eyes turning dark red with black scerla. Her signature weapon in this form is a tri-bladed scythe. The blades and pole are black, while markings that are similar in appearance to glowing red veins criss-cross over the surface of the blade. This scythe constantly emits murky black energy.

Akusei Kaishi – Kodoku (Kodoku; “Desolation” in Japanese)- an alternate form of Akusei Kaishi which focuses solely on speed. Leto’s arms both become wickedly sharp and curved black blades, while dark grey bandages cover the lower half of her face, making her expression nearly indiscernible. Her eyes turn yellow with black scerla and her signature red cloak is discarded. Leto can move at freakish speeds in this form, but cannot use alchemy since her hands are covered by the steel blades. Using “Kodoku” as a command, Leto can actually shed the form of the original Akusei Kaishi and switch into Akusei Kaishu – Kodoku, if she happens to need an increase in speed.

Shiryō no Hōkō (translates to “Death Dragon Roar” in Japanese)- After a period of charging, Leto can release a jet of black flames from her mouth. The longer it charges, the stronger it is. If she chooses not to charge it, it will only be a thin jet of flames; although still deadly, because of the properties of Leto’s flames. By reciting random verses that were designed to empower this attack by Leto, she can modify the blast if she wishes. Things like speed, shape, and even colour can be changed by verses, but this takes up time, so she doesn’t use the verses very often. Some of the verses include:

“I walk in the white silences of your mind, remembering the way it was millions of years before, on the wide floor of the sea, while my eyes lift like continents to the sun and erode slowly.” – this verse gives the attack corrosive properties. Instead of burning, the blast will seem to rot away whatever it touches, akin to aging.

“Creak, creak, tower of purgatory. Piercing the world like light.” – this verse gives the attack extreme piercing power. This is to say that it can easily blow straight through most hard substances, and the opponent without fail.

“The longer we stay here, the harder it is for me to see you. Your outline, skin that marks you off, melts in this light.” – this verse gives the attack a more transparent appearance, making it harder to see with the naked eye.

“You are the sun in reverse. All energy flows into you and is abolished. These spaces you fill with your own emptiness.” – this verse gives the attack a weak magnetic pull. For example, if an opponent dodged the blast, but remained close, they could possibly be pulled back into the attack.

“The ends of your fingers bleed from 1000 murders.” – this verse simply widens the range of the attack.

“I am the place where all desires are fulfilled. Is it too cold for you? This is what you requested. This ice, this crystal wall, this puzzle. You solve it.” – this completely changes the attack into an ice-based blast. It has the potential to freeze large areas over completely.

“I felt the knife that sliced me loose. You called it creation. Now you would like to heal the chasm left behind, but I recede, I prowl. I will not come when you call.” – this verse simply makes the flames of the attack hotter. They become hot enough to melt through thick walls of steel in mere seconds.

“There is not enough colour to subdue the shadows within me.” – this verse changes the attack into a tri-coloured beam that shoots in three different directions. With concentration, Leto can choose the colours and directions.

“This is the flame of guilt.” – this verse takes effect immediately, right before the attack is released. Instead of Leto shooting it from her mouth, it instead bursts from the ground and surges toward the opponent in the form of clawed hands. It still retains the same properties though.

“I will never stop. I am the beam of sun that pierces the clouds. I will burn away the darkness with the ferocity of 100 warriors. The battle never ends; my blade stretches to infinity. Although I am immersed in the shadows, I will never let them reach you. I am a shield that will never break. If there can be no victory, then I will fight forever, if that is what it takes to protect your light.” – this is Leto’s strongest verse. It turns her blast into 4 fair-sized plates of black flame that last for 5 posts. They are mobile and able to be used as shields for herself and others. She never uses this verse anymore, because it disturbs her. She has no idea how she came up with it, since it just popped up in her mind one day. It represents her true nature, showing that she is not completely evil.

Statistics:

Rank/level- MST-1
Hankou- 17
Reiryoku- 20
Hakuda- 13
Seijuu- 19
Bukijuu- 13
Hoho- 23
Points awarded: 0
Total points: 105

Role-play Sample:

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:23 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4675
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:58 am

Approved for MST-2 with 95 points >w<

Had to hide, hence I was late >.>
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:15 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:11 pm

Wait a minute...I didn't notice this cause I was on the brink of passing out last night, but you're two points over your limit o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:13 pm

I am? O.o Oh shiz, I'll fix that in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:18 pm

Yep o.o I even did the math a bunch of times to be sure o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Just putting my post layout here in case I lose the code...

Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  _10
Leto Pheonix
Sin of Pride

Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Underline

text text text text text text

Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  11
Mood:
Energy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride    Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Accepted Applications :: Accepted Deadly Sin Embodiment Applications-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Leto Pheonix, the Sin of Pride  Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.