If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5211
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:57 pm

It was a cloudy day in Karakura Town. Well, it was a sunny day, at least up until a few moments ago. Where previously there had been a clear azure sky, now were steely clouds. Rain began to fall around the same time that a telltale crack began to appear in the air. It wasn't very big, certainly no towering behemoth would make much of it. No, it was actually relatively small. Suddenly, a pink hand thrust through it, sending dimensional shards flying. It was feminine and well manicured, adorned with sharp black fingernails. Following the arm was a full body, whose presence exudes despair.

The rain was in full swing now, though its intensity was only sufficient to ward off the meekest of humans. It was curiosity that brought her here, not hunger. Ophelia had not been in the realm of the living since she had been a lowly Hollow. Everything was a lot bigger than back then, but that probably had something to do with the fact that she had been a lot taller. Many years have passed since that time. Technology had moved onward, as would only be expected, though she paid it no mind. Going by her senses, this town was frequented by spirits of many magnitudes and types.

Slowly, she descended to the ground before letting her bare feet soak in the puddling water. The concrete felt cool to the touch, having been chilled by the downpour that had set it. It rained in Hueco Mundo (though unbeknownst to her, she was the source) all the time, but the wet sand felt more comfortable than this hard surface. The rough texture was cruel to her smooth feet.

The light shining through the thickening clouds bothered her. It was always nice and dark in Hueco Mundo, with the alluring light of the moon to guide her. This place felt overbearing. Subconsciously, Ophelia's spiritual pressure intensified, and the rain grew heavy along with it. People had long since sought shelter indoors. The more it rained, the darker it became. With her presence, the world of the living became slightly more beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6687
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:06 pm

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] AnimeGuy

"Son of a bitch! I had to come to the Human World when its so damn bright." judging by his tone, Xavier was obviously not happy. After being in hell for so long, he had gotten use to the dark and gloomy atmosphere of it all. Reason why he was rather iritated with coming here at such a time. He had hopes for it to be night time, but did not have such luck. Sighing, he glided down from where he was, and landed upon a roof. His left eye shifted left to right as he look over the edge. "Hmm, I believe this is my first time coming here. So this is japan? Or was it China? Meh, doesn`t matter, same thing. Now, why was it i came here again? Hmmm, did I come for competetion? Or did i just come to get away? Hmmm, I guess I will find out as I go." he states as he turned his gaze to his left. He squatted down upon the edge of the roof, as he decided to wait and take his time.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Ophelia tilted her head at an angle. It seemed another had join into this realm of living beings. It seemed to exude an aura of...difference. Having spent the vast majority of her life in the bowels of Hueco Mundo, Ophelia had never before encountered a denizen of Hell. This would be her first interaction with one, it would seem. Though unaware of the nature of the presence that had entered not far from her, the Adjuchas could tell it steeped in malevolence. Whereas Hollows were beings of primal energy and raw, unchecked emotion, this creature seemed only to speak of foulness.

Turning towards its location, the Menos hoped to reach the being in time to discern what it was. As it made a comment about the disagreeable state of the weather, she could only find herself agreeing.

"Yes...this realm is filled with far too much light. Even the shadow of the rain does little to stem its luminous tide." Hueco Mundo was indeed far more beautiful.

Gazing upon the being before her now, Ophelia took in his features. His garb seemed to remind her of that of the Shinigami, but from the waist up it changed dramatically, sporting all forms of unique fashions. Indeed, his very aura seemed to indicate he was a far cry from one of the harbingers of death

"What manner of spirit are you? Certainly not a Hollow, and Shinigami does not quite match the senses either." The rain seemed to grow slightly more intense at her uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Oblivious to the hollows appearance at the moment, Xavier was rather surprised when she spoke. Looking to the hollow, his eye narrowed as he question what being she was. Do to his past, he knew she was not a shinigami, she was far more hideous looking to be that. Then again, he did remember coming across some beast the same appearance as her, but they were larger. Looking the hollow down, he took a moment to process her appearance and shape. Questioning why she was speaking to him, and who she was. "I could ask you the same, creature. What is this hollow you speak of? I already know of shinigami, which you are not. So, are you one of these hollows you speak of, jusging by your appearance, it is fair to say so. Just by hearing the word, I can tell it is not a creature of good looks." he responded with his own question.

Not wavering from his squat like stnce, he kept his gaze on the hollow as his head tilted to the right. He was still not fond of the bright light that casted over them. It was rather difficult to tolerate, in all honesty. His eyes seem to be forced to stay narrow, rather than fully wide as they should be. And his head was force to look down, than up, as he usually liked it. It was rather annoying, and it nearly made Xavier want to head back to the barren plains of hell.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Ophelia's brow twitched behind her mask at the perceived stab at her appearance. It almost sounded like an insult. Perhaps it was? She would choose her words carefully around this man else their meeting deteriorate into a skirmish.

"Hollows vary in appearance perhaps even more widely than most living creatures. Some are less physically appealing than others...we are not meant to be visions of beauty." The Adjuchas narrowed her eyes at the thing she was addressing. "And what is it you claim to be? Some uncouth apparition?" She smoothed a bang back from her mask, deliberately exuding an air of superiority. Hollows were creatures of dominance, after all.

Whatever this thing was, it left a foul taste in her mouth. It held no inner beauty, only the essence of malice and evil. It reeked of foulness. The rain intensified into a strong deluge with her displeasure. As a result, the sky noticeably darkened as storm brewed.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 am

Xavier wasn`t known to be the type to filter what he says. So if he insulted someone or something, he didn`t care to much. He didn`t care at all, to be frank. So weather the hollow was offended or not, he did not care. So, as she spoke of the different sizes of hollows, he was rather interested. He questioned if they were strong or not, like the shinigami. He wondered if they would be able to put up a good enough fight, but then again, he did not feel she was fighting material, maybe because of her appearance.
"How surprising, I did not know of hollows that much. Only knew that the shinigami saw them as the enemy, and are assigned to take them out." he stated as he heard the females question. Judging by her choive of words, the hollow was not fond of him. Which showed through the odd changing of the weather. He was actually happy about this, the sun was blocked by the dark clouds, so he did not have to deal with the high intensity of light of the sun.

"Hmm, Uncouth Apparation? So you see me as being disrespectful? How amusing, well, don`t expect a apology. I can never filter what i say, so just deal with it, hollow. Now, is these dark clouds your doing? If so, i must think you, the sun was rather unbareable to deal wit. So, hollow, what do you go by? Or do you have a name? I guess it would be curtious of me to say my own, Xavier Blackwell." he states as he raises up to his full stance. Cracking his neck as he look to the hollows direction.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 am

Ophelia frowned at the mention of the Shinigami and their Hollow exterminations. She never much cared for them because of it, but apparently this was not one of them. It seemed that trying to figure out what he was would produce no results; all she gleaned was that he was neither Hollow nor Shinigami, and considering his unfamiliarity with Hollows, likely not Arrancar either.

If his words were to be believed, the man was incapable of censoring his speech. If that were truly the case, she would not fault him; Hollows were creatures of varying natures after all, so she could respect a reason such as that. "Ophelia...though I've been referred to as Grief Chain before," she raised her head to gaze up at the storm. "It often rains like this. I'm afraid I don't understand what your concern is." To the Adjuchas whose turmoil manifested as poor weather, the skies were almost never clear around her.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:50 pm

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] 000gr10If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] 13535711

Earlier that night, Gray had left Eva's place after a brief training session, if it could really be called that. In the end, it seemed like Eva had only wanted someone to spend time with, and Gray had no problem with that. He didn't fully understand why she had wanted to "study" him in the first place.

Now he was walking back to Kagamino City, where he lived. To get there faster, he was cutting through Karakura. After a while, he noticed the weather changing suddenly and drastically. Whereas it had been a relatively clear night, it was now raining. Soon, he was soaked, clothes and all. This annoyed him, and he got the all to familiar urge to take off his clothes. It was a good thing that something else caught his attention in that instant; it wouldn't do for him to strip down in the middle of the street.

He could feel a moderately strong reiatsu close by... wait no, there were two now. One felt like a hollow, but not the everyday variety that he was used to having to deal with on occasion. This one was significantly stronger. The other reiatsu, eh did not recognize. Looks like my day is about to get even more full of weird shit. He thought, sighing inwardly as he changed direction and began to quickly make his way over to the source. He couldn't just let it go; he'd feel bad if anyone got hurt by the hollow that was there.

He came upon the two right after Ophelia's last sentence. He had a hand on the sword pendant that was his fullbring, in case the hollow attacked him on sight. The odd thing was, the two seemed to be having a conversation, and the hollow was surprisingly docile, or at least for now. Now he just felt really out of place, as if he were interrupting something.
template made by mugetsu!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

The hollow seem rather oblivious to the sudden change of the weather. The fact that a hot sunny day, suddenly becoming dark with clouds, was a rather odd phenomenon. Xavier had assume it was the hollows doing, but then again, who knows? Ignoring the dramatic weather change, he reflect back to the females former question. "Togabito." he stated as he turn his gaze to the female hollow. "My race is a togabito, I come from hell. That`s to answer your earlier question, which i had forgotten to answer earlier. Ophelia? That`s a wierd name, but judging by your race, I`m not that surprised." he states as he turned his gaze towards the streets of karakura. Feeling a strong reiatsu, nearly equal to his own as he saw a male with black hair looking in their direction. "It seems we have a audience member, one that seems powerful." he states as rain soaked his hair and attire. A smirk crack across his lips behind the mask that covered them, as he decided to greet the male. "We should be curtious." he states as he drop down from upon the building. Rocketting down towards the ground, he shape his reiatsu as he stop some feet above the male, releasing the reiatsu as he landed upon the ground. "Hey! You! Is there a reason why you are watching us?" he questioned in a rather commanding tone.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm

He had a strange speech pattern. Perhaps it was a personal quirk. So it seemed this one was at a stage of life beyond that of a Hollow; he had already been claimed by a Shinigami and sent to Hell. But then, why was he here? Weren't the damned supposed to remain forever in torment? Ophelia began to lose interest in the man at the news that he had come from Hell. Not only were his prospects of becoming a Hollow unlikely, if not outright impossible, but he was different from her kind; he had sinned in life. Unlike the Hollows who had succumbed to their baser instincts and emotions, and thus had little control over their impulses and choices, this man had apparently committed some atrocity with at least some measure of intent. She had no desire to mingle with such a person.

As she contemplated the nature of the Togabito, and subsequently came to an understanding of why his presence seemed so foul, another being had entered into the scene. This one was undoubtedly human. She could smell it. Ophelia smiled behind her mask. "A potential friend..." The sinner was quick to act, moving into what appeared to be an aggressive stance. That wouldn't do.

"Now now, Xavier was it?" Her voice and tone picked up as something that caught her interest had become involved. "Do refrain from further increasing the weight of your sins. I would like to see what this man has to say." It simply wouldn't do for this human to get caught up in the affairs of a sinner and potentially spoil his potential.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:04 am

If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] 000gr10If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] 13535711

Gray stiffened as he saw the male with the odd reiatsu looking over in his direction. He waited, not intimidated in the least by the togabito's display as he shot down in his direction. At the togabito's question, and the way he expressed it, Gray adopted an irritated expression. The guy made it sound like Gray was eavesdropping or something, when in reality, he had only chanced upon their confrontation. If he had been a little farther away, he would never have even sensed their presences. It was safe to say that Gray took an immediate dislike to the other male.

"I'm not watching you. I just got here. Is that a problem?" Gray asked harshly, promptly crossing his arms over his chest. He was sure to come off as belligerent, but it was his way of standing his ground. He never took shit from anyone, not even those stronger than he was. Amazingly, he was still wearing his shirt, the black long-sleeved one that he had been wearing while he was with Eva. It was then that he realized that he had left his coat with her. Oh well, he could always get another one.

He then heard the hollow speak, and looked over to her with an indifferent expression. Oddly, he was not immediately aggressive towards her, even though she was in fact a hollow, and aggression, fear, and distrust were the most common reactions that other spiritually aware beings usually had towards them. Gray was pretty laid-back, and believed that everyone should have a chance, although he had killed his fair share of hollows before. But that was just because they had attacked him, or somebody else; he did not hunt them down.

"Eh? I don't have anything to say." Gray said in a somewhat confused tone in response to Ophelia's earlier statement. After observing the demeanour of the two, Gray was beginning to think that the other male was the threat here, not the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 am

His gaze shifted to the hollow as he raised his left brow. "I don`t believe I asked you the question, beast. It was directed to him, so maybe it will be best for you to hold your tongue, or lack there of." he states in a rather cruel tone. Being Bi-Polar, it was rather easy for him to go from calm, to the total opposite. It`s what make him so unpredictable when around others, especially since its something that he could not control. Which is why he tends to engage in more fights than usual.

Looking back to the fullbringer, he could tell the boy was rathr bull headed. He reminded Xavier of himself, in some ways. "I see, what`s your name, kid?" he questioned as his hands slid into his pockets. Water continued to rain down upon them, as Xavier soon grew bored with the wet weather. In all honesty, he wanted the sun to be block, not to be drench in water. Raising his head, his eyes look towards the cloud as they narrowed and questioned when it was going to cease. Looking down, his gaze went back to the fullbringer.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Ophelia suddenly laughed, a stark contrast to her somber mood from before. The rain began to let up in response. "Oh dear have I struck a nerve wretch? My, are all Togabito this vile? I would do well to steer clear of them." The Adjuchas raised a hand to her mouth as if to hide her amusement, even though the expression was hidden behind the two-toned mask she wore.

His anger was clear, his emotional stability volatile at best. Likely, her powers would have a noticeable effect were she to need them. Ophelia entertained the thought of wiping him clean, but she would goad him into making the first move.

"Boy, you would do well by yourself to ignore this cretin. He is steeped in evil and sin." Ophelia flashed up to the edge of a roof, putting some distance between herself and the denizen of Hell in the event her provocation took.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Gray raised an eyebrow after seeing how the togabito was talking to the hollow. It looked like their conversation wasn't so civil, after all. Gray looked back over to the togabito, who was addressing him now. "Gray Fullbuster." He said with a hard look at the two. It looked to him like the two were going to break out in a fight any minute. If that happened, there was potential for quite a bit of damage to be caused, and Gray did not plan to let that happen. In short, if the two started fighting, Gray would intervene, most likely dragging himself into the whole mess in the process.

"You two should calm down." He said, referring to both the hollow, and the togabito. When Ophelia had said something about the other being 'steeped in sin', Gray then remembered what Xavier reminded him of. His reiatsu was a lot like Koonuwari's, whom he had fought a few days back. The togabito had disappeared without warning before the fight could come to a close, though.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Listening to the harsh words of the hollow, Xavier couldn`t help but crack a smirk upon his lips. With his mouth hidden, it was rather hard to tell, but the togabito was doing his best to contain his laughter. But he could not. "Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, now that was amusing. Have you seen yourself? You are scum. The lowliest of beings, and you dare have the nerve to call me vile? A cretin, steeped in evil and sin? What a colorful vocabulary you have. Your kind is the epitome of Vile. Just look at your apperance, you are hideous. I`ve been told about your kind. You appear in the human world, killing humans and souls for your own amusement. And you call me vile? Pot and Kettle." though he was cruel, it was not like he was wrong. Xavier was rude, as well as blood-thirsty, but he was not the same as hollows, in some ways, but not all.

Turning his gaze to Gray, his eye narrowed some. "Gray Fullbuster? That`s a rather odd name. I guess i should be curtious, Xavier Blackwell." he states as he turn his gaze to his right. And then back to the male. "I`m calm, you have nothing to worry of, I nly fight those of equal or greater strength. Plus, this hollow, surprisingly, is a woman. And I only raise my hand or blade to a woman, if they make the first move. I may be a togabito, but i still have some respectable qualities." he states as he look to his fingernails. Examining his cubicals as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 pm

"It is difficult to feel at ease when within the presence of such a repulsive soul. Do you not see his chains? They mark him as one of the damned, one who has willfully committed crimes and atrocities against innocents." Ophelia felt nothing but loathing for such an unrepentant monster.

Though she found his speech to be a vulgar sound, one aspect of it struck a chord in her. How dare he insult her kind. "Amusement? Does the lion feel amusement when he eats the gazelle? You know nothing of what you speak. Allow me to show you what it is you truly are." Ophelia stood from her seat before walking forward on the air. Lazily dashing a digit through the air in front of her, a cascade of water sprung forth. It molded itself into the form of a flat oval surface before being tapped on by the Adjuchas.

The mirror like object floated down and toward the Togabito, approaching him so that he may gaze into it. "Look upon the true face of evil, and know that this is all you will ever amount to. I would do well to wipe your miserable existence from this plane." Whether or not the denizen of Hell would avert his eyes from the watery mirror was unknown to her, but were he to fix his gaze upon it, he would see only his own worst memories reflected within.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"Looks like your 'respectable qualities' are really shining though." Gray said in a tone that was obviously sarcastic; he had made no attempt to hide his cynicism either. By now, he was getting very tired of the back and forth going on between the hollow and the togabito. To be honest, it was giving him a headache. He just wanted them both to shut up and go away, so that nothing happened to negatively affect the town. He noticed that the massive reiatsu that he usually felt when coming to Karakura was now gone, without a trace. He never did find out who it had belonged too though, so he didn't dwell on the thought too much.

Gray already knew that Xavier was a togabito after he had remembered that his reiatsu was similar to the one he had had a run-in with before, so he knew what he was up against. "I don't need you to tell me that." Gray said to Ophelia, getting annoyed with her repetitiveness. It was almost as if she were trying to keep him from getting involved with the togabito, but he already had no intention of doing so. He made his decisions based only on his own judgements.

"So..." Gray had been about to tell the two that they should both leave; he didn't want to have to get involved in their skirmishes, but he would have no choice if they did break out into a fight. But he trailed off as he saw the disc of water floating down towards Xavier. From where he was standing, it did not look like any sort of attack, which was good. Luckily, he wasn't in the position to look at it like Xavier was.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Turning his gaze to Ophelia, a smrk stayed upon his lips as the female continued to shout out in anger. Looking at her charge towards him, his left eye narrowed as she created a oval of water. He questioned its power and ability, as it stop before him. Looking at his image, he raised his left brow. Questioning what it was this power did, it was obviously not a physical attack. Its actually passive, but he knew there was something about it that must be able to do something. Looking more into the reflective oval of water, he began to see a past memory. 8t seem to be one of him as a human, in his teenage years? Maybe younger? As he look more, he could see his mother, drunk as always. Entering their dirty excuse of a home, as a argument began to start. It was between his mother and father, which was not uncommon. They were two ciggarete smoking, high tempered, alcoholics, they had a fight every day. And his father being Bu-polar did not helo, because it tended to turn physical, whenever they fought.

Xavier could see the two pushing one another, yelling at the top of their lungs, and moving around frantically. And then he saw himself, sitting there, watching the two. He could remember those days, it was such a nausiating sight. The fact that he had to re-live it now, angered him. Looking more, he saw his father send a back hand to his mother, and himself cutting in by pushing his father. Which was a bad idea, his dad was known to not to care about putting his hands on both Xavier and his mother. And after pushing his father, Xavier`s father now focused all of his anger onto him. Punching the pre-mature Xavier, and raising a butcher knife to the poor kids neck. As he watched more and more, his anger seem to continue to rise. It was something that he did nt like seeing, especially since it brought back the memories of horrible life as a human. Which is why he decided to turn physical. Raising his right hand, he pointed forward with his index finger. Sending a beam of black energy from his palm, as it enguklf the oval of water, and headed forward towards the chest of the hollow. "You shouldn`t of done that, shouldn`t of done that, no, no, no. That was a Bad, Idea. A bad idea, and now, Now! You will have to die!" he states as his anger seem to be unleashed. Being bi-polar, he always seemed to developed a entirely different personality when pissed. More blood thirsty, and more hostile. It made the calm version of him, seem like a saint.

Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:00 pm

As expected, the Togabito were souls weighted with many sins. It was highly likely that any number of horrible memories could be viewed through her Mirror of Tears; it seemed that they would be as susceptible to emotional outbursts from her powers as the Hollows. The blast of energy came flying at her, but as she anticipated such an action from her provocation, Ophelia only received a minor burn on her arm. It stung a bit, but she was more than resilient enough to shrug off the glanced blow.

"My my, look who has gone and cast the first stone! A little aggressive are we?" Making a show of acting the innocent party, regardless of how far that was from the case, Ophelia leaped backward to keep her distance. "You leave me with no choice but to defend myself. Feel the weight of your sins." Lashing out with her right hand, a great length of black chain whipped forth. "Grief Chain." The bindings shot towards the Togabito. If he were entangled in their links, the extreme anger he was apparently experiencing would cause their weight to be immense.

~

Stats:
Rank/level - ADP-0
Hankou - 12
Reiryoku - 12
Hakudo - 6
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 6
Hoho - 12
Total points: 60
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Gray had been waiting to see what was going to happen with the water disc, when all of a sudden, Xavier seemed to lose it. Surprised by the sudden outburst, Gray failed to react when the togabito shot the beam at Ophelia. When he saw her going to retaliate, Gray sighed and shook his head. It looked like things were going to get messy after all.

"Cold Excalibur." He said under his breath, releasing his fullbring. Almost instantly, a cold, frosty white aura began to rise from the ground at his feet. This aura quickly rose to Gray's hands, almost as if it had been summoned there. As Ophelia shot her chains at Xavier, Gray raised his hands up towards them. Suddenly, a wide volley of lances, made from partially-solid ice shot from his hands. He had not frozen them completely, so they weren't hard enough to kill someone. But they did have the potential to easily freeze whatever they touched, and the range of the lance's were spread out, targeting Xavier, Ophelia, and the chain. He was quite sure that he would draw their anger this way, especially that of the volatile togabito But he didn't care, he just wanted to stop this. He'd freeze them both solid if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 am

Raising his arm over his shoulder, he grip the hilt of one of his chinese dadao blades. Looking to the chain that came his ways as he saw the spears of Ice shot off in his directions. Jumping back a few times, he watch the spears of ice connect with the ground where he once stood, as his gaze turn to Gray. "You want a fight to, Huh? Well, bitch boy, you will have to wait. I have scum to dispose of first, so fuck off." he states as he vanishes and appears in the air before Ophelia. Unsheathing his dadao as he slash down at her chest. "Die!" he yells out with a widen eye. A large sadistic smirk behind the lrge high collar of his attire. Still keeping guard for Gray or the females chain.
At the current moment, he was not his usual self, though some may disagree. He was most definently not the same. His quench for splitting the head and/or bodies of those he dislike, was at a all time high. And when this way, it`s rather difficult to calm him, which is why he tends to go on rampages.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm

It seemed the human would be joining the battle as well. No matter, this way she could get a head start on his turning. With the range she was at, dodging his attack was not an issue. The real concern was the Togabito rapidly approaching melee range. Those swords looked pretty mean, and she lacked a proper means to parry them. An idea occurred to her then; he was clearly consumed by rage, and liable to not be paying close attention to her trickery. As he appeared before her, Ophelia began to form a length of chain. She then flashed to the space behind him with her own Sonido, evading his slash. The Togabito was indeed fast, perhaps even more so than her, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. As she had made the chain before moving, the end of the links remained where she was while the rest followed from her movement. It was now in a position to wrap around Xavier. Swinging roughly, the chain whirled around and attempted to ensnare the sinner at close range.

She would have to put most of her focus on the man from Hell first; the boy was a threat, but he didn't exactly exude the same degree of killing intent. Still, he would best not be left to his own devices. With her free hand, Ophelia flicked a Bala in Gray's direction.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Gray had shot the ice lances at the two for the sole purpose of breaking them apart, so he had not actually expected them to hit anybody. It looked like these tactics were not going to work, however. The situation had escalated too far already. Knowing that it was now inevitable that he would have to fight the two, Gray let what was left of the lances disintegrate back into that frosty white aura that had formed them previously. Before he could form a new object, the previous had to disappear first; that was the limitation of his fullbring.

Gray heard what Xavier had said, and turned towards him with a deathly glare. Did he really just call me what I think he did? He wondered, angry and a little confused at the same time. It was an odd insult, given the situation. Nonetheless, he now wanted to take Xavier out first; he was the one who had been instigating the most violence before, anyway.

He was thinking of how he should attack first, maybe he could trap Xavier in a cage like the animal he so resembled at the moment. It would undoubtedly anger him even more, but it would be funny to watch... He was interrupted from his thoughts by a light that was shooting towards him. He looked up at it, only to see what looked like a bala rapidly approaching. It was a good thing that he had noticed it then, otherwise it would have hit him directly. He hastily jumped off to the side and it zoomed past him. He was close enough to the projectile that he felt the hot air from it.

Damn it. I need to pay more attention. He thought as he looked up to the two other combatants. He noticed that they still seemed to be focused on each other, which gave him a bit of an advantage. There was a flicker of green luminescence at Gray's feet, before he performed a feat that usually, no human could ever hope to achieve. He jumped straight up in the air, level with Ophelia and Xavier. Most would associate the speed of it with shunpo, but it was actually called Bringer Light, a technique that was used by manipulating the 'soul' of the surface that one was standing on.

Assuming that neither of them would have expected Gray's presence in the air with them so soon, Gray took the opportunity to swing his right leg toward Xavier, aiming to kick him right in the face and send him flying backwards. At the same time, the frosty aura began to form into a large object in Gray's hands. As it's shape became more defined, it began to look reminiscent of a giant hammer.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:49 pm

The Hollow made a serious mistake, she was under the notion that Xavier was angered. Though its true that his anger is what sets off his Bi-Polarism, while in the stage he is in, he is more excited than angry. He was out for blood, so as the chains began to insnare him, the togabito quickly acted. Unsheating his second chinese dadao blade as he swung one down before him, and the second to his left. Hitting the chains, as they shot downward. As he did this, he brought his legs upward, using the opening to help him squeeze out of entanglement. As he did this, the foot of Gray connected with his jaw, which sent him hurling towards the ground. As he charged towards the cement, he gain a hold of himself. Flipping forward as his head went from pointing in the direction of the ground, to the sky. He then stop his hurling motion, as he stood in the air, some feet above the ground.

"What a bunch of weak and pitiful bastards, and since they are close, they are mine!" he uttered with a delightful smirk upon his lips. Sheathing one of his blades as he used his free hand to release a barrage of energy shaped like that of baseballs towards Ophelia, and used his other blade to send a blast of energy from the tip of his blade, towards the chest of Gray.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Though she had failed to successfully slow Xavier down, Ophelia did accomplish one thing; he was now out of close combat range, and therefor vulnerable to her own expertise. It helped that the human seemed to have decided to focus his efforts on the Togabito, as he made no effort to counter her Bala or attack her any further. That was good; she would refrain from using her Mirror on him for now then. "It seems we have a common enemy in this man. Can you keep him busy up close?" She was not so foolish to think the boy would ally with her, but if it was to silence the wretch plaguing them both, perhaps they could form a truce. If she was to use the anger he appeared to be experiencing to her advantage, she would need him to be still; Ophelia had not considered he was happy to be feeling the blood lust.

Such a pitiful volley of energy. The last attack did not feel like it would have done serious injury to her even if she had taken a direct hit. She doubted it could stand up to the might of her Cero. Pointing her finger forward, a large, gray-blue sphere of energy formed at the tip. Almost as soon as it appeared, the Cero was unleashed with a thundering boom, engulfing the weaker energy attacks sent her way and threatening to strike Xavier.

~
Stats:
Rank/level - ADP-0
Hankou - 12
Reiryoku - 12
Hakudo - 6
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 6
Hoho - 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If This is a Bad Time... [Closed]   If This is a Bad Time... [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next