This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5133
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

Luke stood out on the balcony, a human cigarette in his hand as he looked out at the sunset, reflecting upon the day's events. Originally, he had tried to find the tower which he would be living in, but gave up after a half an hour, figuring he'd just come back here. The sunset had always been something he loved; it reminded him of a simpler time, back in the World of the Living. Unlike most Arrancar, he retained all of his memories from when he was a Human. He missed that life, and those people, but that wasn't something that he would worry about now. He had a new life now; a life that was dedicated to serving the Espada. At least, until something drove him away. He was a loyal man; but his loyalty only went as far as his own values.

Luke flicked the cigarette out from the balcony as it had reached its finish. Instead, he decided to put a toothpick in his mouth, leaving it to rest aside his teeth as he kept his gaze out onto the sunset.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullets Shot-
1: 0
2: 0
3: 0
4: 0
5: 0
6: 0

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Last edited by Salt on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6692
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Haven`t yet went to the human world to find a suitable prize for their current mission, Daxel spent most of his time coup up in his room. When he finally took his leave, he had find out that some of the other espsda, have already found suitable prizes of their on. The primera was even able to bring in Ichigo Kurosaki as a prize, which came to be a surprise, at least to Daxel it was. He knew that the Kurosaki boy was a difficult speciman to deal with, and he always thought the boy was more powerful than himself and the other espada. Which means that the primera must of relied on trickery to capture the mix raced fellow. Nevertheless, Daxel really had little enthusiasm to began his mission. So, he decided to head to the balcony, where he ran into the Decima Espada, Luke. Someone he heard to have a loving for the wild, wild, west. Deciding to meett the fellow, he hope the espada did not have the same personality as Rou. She has become a thorn in his side for a while now, and her childish ways tend to get annoying.

Making way onto the balcony, he turn his gaze to said Decima Espada. Making slow strides to the nd of the balcony. as he look to the sunset that he admired some. In his hand, he held a silver coin. A coin rather common when one thinks of him, as it decides some of his actions. Flipping it within the air, he question if he should speak with the Decima. And rather he should be calm, or loud. Flipping the coin within the air, it turned within the air rather quickly, dropping into the palm of Daxel`s right hand. Flipping his hand over, he place it on the back of his left, as it was revealed that it was heads. Which meant, yes he should speak to the other espada. "Let me guess, Decima Espada?" he questioned in a rather calm tone. Placing the coin into the pocket of his coat. Keeping his gaze forward at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

Luke turned, hearing footsteps and the sound of the other Espada's coin in the air. He looked back at the sunset, seeing who it was. He took the toothpick from his mouth, as he listened to the words of the Espada. "Yessir, you guess right." He said, before looking at the coin once more just as the Espada was putting it into his pocket. "I'm gonna guess you're the...judging by your power and the other ones I've been around, I'm gonna guess you're either the Quinto or Cuatro Espada?" He said, not sure how dead-on he was. He had been nearby just as the Primera Espada had left, and got a gauge of his own power, so seeing as Daxal was a bit below his own, it was safe to assume he was at least in the upper five.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullets Shot-

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 pm

When he was told that the Decima Espada had a country theme to him, Daxel did not expect it all to be true. Hearing the espada`s speech, and watching his mannerisms as well. The others were not lying, this espada was as country as they came. He even weared a hat, which is something Daxel remembered about cowboys, when he was a human. "Quinta." he answered. Looking forward still, he still wondered what race he was going to go after. Its not easy to just go to the human world and run into someone of a different race. Especially cince he expected there to have already been shinigami captured. "So, Decima. Have you met the other espada? I am sure you have found out they are a colorful bunch, aye? he questioned as he saw himself to be the most regular, out of the espada. That was mostly because he has yet to been able to let loose. Which he knew would happen sooner or later, as soon as the coin permits.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Salt wrote:
Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

Luke nodded, a chuckle breaking from his lips. "Oh boy, have I. I met the Noveno Espada today, and he was... quite the character." Luke said, as he rested an arm on the balcony railing's. He looked at Daxal, and coinciding with Daxal's thought, agreed that he was the most normal one he had met so far. At least, as far as being 'down-to-earth'. There was no doubt that the Espada were probably one of the most colorful bunch that walked the sands at the current moment. "Are you a gamblin' man, Mr. Quinta Espada?" He asked, having wondered since he saw the coin. "And you can call me Luke." He said, tipping his hat at Daxal.

Bullets Shot-

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:54 pm

"Ah, the noveno. I`ve heard of him, but out of the espada, he is nothing compared to the Tereca Espada, Rou. You will know her when you meet her, she is a one of a big imaginative personality. As well, she is the only espada that has the personality of a pre-mature female." he states as he leans forward over the balcony. [color]"You can refer to me as Daxal, and it depends on what i`m betting on."[/color] he states as he turn his gaze over to the decima espada. Out of the espada, Luke seems to be rather normal, even with the country accent and attire. But they all seem to have something about them that made them odd in some ways. The primera has a ego big enough to mtach the ego of a entire country. Segunda was a raging beast, always ready to kill. Rou was a colorful and imaginative one, always rambling. And then there were the rest, whom he did not know much of.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

Luke nodded, wondering if he may have found himself a gambling buddy. "Well, there's not much to do around here, so I was hoping I might have found a Blackjack or Liar's Dice buddy in ya'." He said, as he turned to look at the sunset once more, noting it was darker than a few moments ago. Yup, it was in those critical moments just before the sun went down, when it was a blazing orange slowly becoming a purple. Yup, this was the moment he most loved during the day. It represented, to him, a new beginning. Night was the time that the sun's slate was wiped clean, for it to rise anew the next day.

"Tercera Espada? Sounds like you don't like her too much, judging on how you described her." He said, as he shoved the toothpick back into his mouth, turning back to look at Daxal, every once in a while his eyes shifting to the sun, then back. "But yeah, the Noveno, Guili... he's a crazy bastard, I'll give him that. But the man seems to be brilliant." he said, as he took the toothpick, deeming it too bent up, and flicked it out from the balcony, also.

Bullets Shot-

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:44 pm

He had a questionable gaze, when the espada mention blackjack and dice. He did not know much about blackjack or dice, well, he did not know how to play. Which Meant Luke was out of luck, though, Daxel could probaly pick it up and learn it pretty quickly, if he wanted to. Hearing the males next question, he took a moment before answering. When it came to Rou, he honestly did not know. "I do not know much of Blackjack or dice, I could easily learn such a game, if it fits my interest." he states as knew those type of games dealt with fait as well, which is something he could probaly take interest in. But than again, it was up to faith, as always.

"Yes, the Tercera Espada. As for me not liking her, I guess. She can be a thorn in your backside at times. Her personality is a difficult one to handle or be around. For me at least, the fact that she thinks the world to be as that of a childrens fable. She sees herself as the hero, of the story, and she goes on wierd adventures. Taking on invisiable creatures, whom no one can see, but herself. And the reason why i find her annoying, is because she continues to refer to me as 'Princess', rather than my name or title. She`s a stressing espada, I don`t know if you two would get along or not, depends on how you tolerate being around children." he states as he goes back to his full form. Stretching out his form as a slight cracking ensued from his back.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

Luke nodded, turning back to Daxal. "I could show ya' sometime, if I can get my hands on a few sets of dice and some cards." He offered. Aside from 'duel's', gambling was one of his favorite pastimes. He liked Liar's Dice especially. He was not an intelligent man, as far as academics and sciences went; hell, he barely knew how to read. But when it came to reading others and wisdom, he was an infinite fountain.

He chuckled. "I can kinda relate, y'know? Back when I first set off in the World of the Living, that's how it was to me. I did it for revenge, but at the same time I felt like a hero. Only, I learned all too soon how cruel the world actually is, and how rarely the hero gets away alive." He said, as he decided to take the pack of cigarettes from his pocket, He put one in his mouth, before offering the open pack to Daxel. He didn't know if he smoked, but it was only polite to at least offer.

Bullets Shot-

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:04 am

"Sure, sounds interesting enough. Not like there is anything else to do here, but walk the halls of Las Noches." his reply lack some enthusiasm, at times, Las Noches was a dull place to live in. The other espada were difficult to deal with, some were to annoying to deal with. While others, well, the ones of higher rank, were rather stuck up. At least, the first two, Lance and Arcelia. They were two indivisuals that he does not seem to get a long with. Most of the time, the two don`t even acknowledge his existence, which really did not matter to him, he honestly did not care. Associating with the twi was rather meaningless, seeing how he will most likely clash with their personalities. Such as, the Primera was a stuck up indivisual, he throwed around his power more than anyone. He did it even more than their Espada Lord, which was rather uncommon. It just proves that he just has to big of a ego to deal with. And then there was Arcelia, whom will probaly kill you if she is bored enough. And he did not have to speak of Rou, as for the fourth Espada, didn`t know much about the being.

"Perhaps you two will take a liking to one another. I am sure she can make a fable out of that, and try to get you to go on journeys to go against imaginative creatures." he stated as he recalled the times they had spent in Hueco Mundo. Cracking his neck to the left and right, he look to the smoke and shook his head. "No thanks." he turn down the espadas offer, looking forward to the sunset as he exhaled. "So, have you brought in a prize yet? I didn`t see you at the last meaning, but i`m sure you were told of the mission at hand, no?" he asked the male. Knowning he has yet to even pursue a prize of his own, so he might as well ask, why not?
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Luke O'Cuinn
Undead Gunslinger
Cero Espada

"I hear that." he said, agreeing with Daxel's first statement about not having much to do here. After the other declined, Luke took the cigarette's and put them in his pocket, pulling out a match to light his, taking a deep drag off of it. He breathed the smoke out of the side of his mouth, away from Daxel. He chuckled at what Daxel said about Rou and fairytale creature's. "Sir, I'm not a man for Pocahontas or Cinderella, so I wish her luck." he said, as he leaned over the railing once more. His brows furrowed somewhat as he heard the last question of the Quinta Espada. "No, I wasn't here for that meeting. Nobody told me anything. I guess since I'm so new, I'm just not included in it for now." He said, as he stood up straight, stretching out his arm.

Bullets Shot-

(Reset at 6)

Rank/level - ADV-3
Hankou - 11
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 12
Seijuu - 6
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 12

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 pm

"Even if you were to decline, she would just continue to follow you around, speaking in your ear. If it was up to her, she would talk for days. Without stopping, think you can deal with that?" he questioned as the espada answered his question. Sighing, the decima was rather lucky. In all honesty, Dacal reall did not feel like going out to search for a fullbringer or shingami. It all seem like a bunch of un-needed work. Sighing, he kept his gaze forward, as he resoinded. "Well, aren`t you lucky. Me and the others have to go and find a prize, in all honesty, it seems like a waste of time. But it`s a job I must do, and accomplish. Which means i will have to go." he states as he pushes off of the balcony rail. "Nice to meet you, Luke. It was a nice conversation, until next time, Decima." he states as he turned away and opened a garganuta. Entering inside, the gargantua would soon close behind him, as he took his exit from Las Noches.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed]   This Definitely Ain't The West [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1