Thread Tags

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread Tags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6027
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Thread Tags Empty
PostSubject: Thread Tags   Thread Tags EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 pm

All role-plays must have a tag that will tell everyone else what kind of role-play it is. This prevents people from going into the thread and messing up the role-play. Here are the different tags:

[open] - This thread is completely open for everyone to join.
[closed] - This thread is closed and no one can join.
[private] or [invite] - This thread is only open for invited people. If someone wants to join in, they must have the consent of the other members before joining.
[character name] - This thread is specifically for a character or if multiple names stated, characters. (ex: [Ichigo, Renji, Rukia])
[no violence] - This means no one should use violence towards another member in this thread.
[no maim] - This means you can fight in a thread, but no serious injury should happen.
[no death] - This means you can fight in a thread, but no members can die.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

Thread Tags
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» *sits on the thread*
» Training Thread Submission
» Open Thread Listing
» Give me strength! [Training Thread]
» Pinch of Gunpowder (Training Thread) [CLOSED]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Important :: Rules and Information-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Thread Tags Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Thread Tags Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.