A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4427

Character sheet
RPC's:

A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland Empty
PostSubject: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Rau sat in the coffee shop, the pocket watch in her front coat pocket. outside, the weather was blustering with icy winds, and snow.

"i missed the weather here.....cold and distant. like me."

you mean like us.

"im sorry. yes. like us."

honestly rau, i cant see how you could forget me. it is hurtful.

"i didnt forget you, my dear. i count you as me. and me as you. i see us as one being."

really?

"yes. really."

the conversation with the doll in her mind, made her forget she was among normal people. they were all looking at her strangely. she lifted her hair up to reveal a headset. this made the people in the shop nod. she finishes her drink, and heads towards the door. then, she picks up on the reishi of another being. a similar being. she opens the door, and then bumps into the being she was sensing.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

Title : SAX MAN!
Soul Cash : 4846
Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Felix was, as always reading. reading about the goings on around him in vast and sometimes unsettling detail. Of course he didn't need to read it, he could have let the information just wash over him and be absorbed in that way... But honestly where was the fun in that? No he loved the feel of the old paper between his fingers, and the sound the book made as he turned it's infinite pages. Still he let some information filter into his mind, like when to stop walking, or when to turn, passive things like that which allowed him to stay immersed in his rich and fantastic book that was the world he lived in. Was he odd for that? Enjoying the every day normality of the mortals he walked among? No, no it was something he didn't have and wished for... Something he could never have no matter the circumstances, he could have no lovers, no real friends, no real life. Nothing described with in the pages of his book could be his, and that more then anything else made the old Haunt want to cry.

He found him self opening a door, and just them, just as his story was about to reach its climax he ran into... Someone and it forced his book shut. Now he would never know... He glanced up his dark eyes taking in the person before him. "My apologize, i must not have been watching where i was going." His voice was calm, and smooth and carried with it the weight of centuries spent living. He spoke in the language of the land he was in, with out trying. His Doll helping him understand the language it had absorbed from just being around these people.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:59 pm

his Finnish was....4th grade level at best, in way of sentence structure. his pronunciation was good. but his subject verb agreement was poor. she could think all this, because she was from Finland. actually, she was from this very town. only, it had been many centuries ago, when it was merely a village.

"se on hieno. kuitenkin, sinun pitäisi aina katsoa minne olet menossa. ei kerro, mitä olisi tapahtunut, jos olisit pitänyt kävellä kadulla." (it is fine. though, you should always look where you are going. there is no telling what would have happened if you would have been walking in the street.)

she said in Finnish. she was not going to give him the pleasure of a normal conversation. she let her words carry the 800 years of experience in speaking and hearing the language

Rau, i feel the presence of another doll. It is right on this guy. He is a bount. and, his doll is super powerful. we may need to tread carefully.

she decided to test this man now. if he was a bount. and, a very old one, he would understand what she was about to say.

Watashi wa anata no chikara o kanjiru koto ga dekiru. Anata wa Bount, anata o Arento?

(I can sense your power. you are a bount, arent you?)
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm

"I am of the blessed and cursed people yes, as are you." Felix knew that then, as soon as the words left his mouth. The language shifted as well to match that of what she had spoke, his mastery of this one far greater then the one that had come before it. His arm gos to his side, clutching the fine leather bound tome and his eyes alight on those of the woman before him. She was old yes, he could sense that and his powers told him she was also, broken? He could not be sure but something felt off about her energy, but his power could tell him no more then that. "I did not expect to find a child such as you here, at one of the farthest corners of the world... Though i should have, considering you would be safer here then in other places with more activity." He smiles some then, considering the randomness of this meeting and how much pleasure it brought to him. It was not everyday that he was allowed to meet one of his children. "Would you like a drink? I would be willing to pay if it allowed for a few moments of conversation, i do not see my children often."

That of course was something of an understatement, it had been close to a decade since he had last spoken to one of his kind, and he had started to fear that he was the last left living. It was good to know that his fears where unfounded, at least for now. "Or we could walk if you wish, i know that some do not enjoy the more drab food or mortals."
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:02 pm

she listened to his japanese. it was very fluent. moreso than hers. though...being called his child, seemingly offended her.

"a walk. please."

he seems nice. why the sudden disdain, rau?

because, my dear doll. my parents were murdered. i remember it well now. i know my parent's faces. and his isn't one of them."

she was deeply bothered by this other bount's claim to be her parent. she knew who her parents were. and she was proud to carry their name. the fact that someone else claimed her as theirs, angered her, and dealt a blow to her honor.
Back to top Go down
Kaede Soshi
Seasoned Member
Kaede Soshi

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:21 pm

"Well then after you." His smile brightening some as he motions for her to go through the door he still held open. He preferred this option as compared to the other, he had a feeling there talk in another language would have drawn more then a few eyes their way, and the attention of mortals was always something to be brushed off and not something to be sought. "By the way, i go by Felix in modern days and i have to say its a pleasure to meet you." He does not offer his hand as he moves out side, he feels as if she would not shake it so the gesture would have been empty and wasted.

Abdel, your thinking to much again... Just let things happen!!

He let out an inner sigh and pushed his dolls thoughts aside as he began his walk through the snowy city. She always had to put in her own words when ever she was able... And that was her right, but Felix wished Bose Turmer would keep her self to her self every once in a while.'

But Abdel, you love it when i talk dirty.

((Exit thread just cuz))

Last edited by Kaede Soshi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 pm

rau, im getting an off feeling form this guy. like, an ancient person who may be a creeper type feeling.

be calm, my dear. dont worry. i can handle myself. of course, i owuldnt be able to do so without your shining wings and beautiful personality.

aww! thanks rau. later, ill give you a kiss for that one.

id like one now, but this guy owuld probably flip his lid.....my my, am i talking new age?

"Just Call me rau."

because, im not giving you the pleasure of my real name.

she looked up at the sky. it seemed so expansive, just like it was when she was a child.

"i was born here, in this place, 800 years ago. then, it was just a few small houses or huts. and, we were an entire community of bounts. one of the very few."

she let this fact, that she was born in finland, stab at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland   A Bount and her Doll (Rauniona, Felix) Replot, Finland Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1