Boredom Strikes [Open]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom Strikes [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gannello
Gannello

Title : THE GAD OF BISHIES
Soul Cash : 4242
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Boredom Strikes [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:34 am

Boredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2Y
THEN I HOLD THE WINGS OF A BUTTERFLY
a n d r i p p e d i t h a p p i l y w h i l e i s a y g o o d b y e
TAG open WORDS 761 TEMPLATE BY gannello
“Hah.”

Rubbing her eyes, Empress or so often teased as her highness, gave a small yawn. She seems to be bored again. With all the stuff happening around plus the bulging of her past life, bit by bit she’s thinking that she’s turned to a monster. Even if she was already on control on some aspects, the brunette cannot stop forgetting about the sets of incidents that has been done to her, and how she was offended. They hurt her badly, not just the past itself but also on the latter parts of her life. Being a fraccion who serves under the Cinco Espada has its advantages and quirks, but it also carries some responsibility.

What she hated most about having a position is that she has to agree on some matters. She used to be the one giving orders throughout, but it’s not like it anymore. Being honest and straightforward is what she is though unintentional, as she denies that she never gets things done in a not – so – serious manner. Her appearance says how horrible she is, for the human’s eyes, termed to be an omen or a bad luck. At the same time, this is the one that ruined her childhood and perhaps, her life. She hated herself since then, but learned to appreciate her color. Bloody red, the impact of slaughter and of course, an affectionate feeling on the other hand. There’s no way that she should hate herself anymore, now that she has come to the present.

Hueco Mundo always looked night to her, and whenever she looks at the skies, it reminded her of the moon. She admits that she missed the sun indeed, and wanted to at least visit the human world once more to see what it is now. Every piece of sand was like those that were inside an hour glass, feeling the ticking of the time. She rubs her eyes again, staring at space. What was she doing here anyway, if she can just loiter around? Ah, but if she did that, she would have been kicked out of the palace. One of the dumb reasons why she entered as a fraccion was because she loved the layout and structure of Las Noches, and then followed the Cinco Espada who shares the same power as she has. Back then, she was weak and after that, she turned to an Arrancar. She almost died many times, but being a stand alone believer and a person who exceeds her limits though its dangerous, she continued to live on powered by lust, anger, revenge and motivation to those that would actually care for her. It may be strange, but she still acts a bit human…

Moving on to what she has now, or to what she is doing at the moment, she remembered that she has to run out for a certain errand. Eh, what am I supposed to do again? Her thoughts were up with a fidget, rubbing her head while she continued to think. Somehow, Empress here forgets things when she thinks too hard or spaces out of the blue, being a bit troublesome. The brunette gave up and shrugged, talking to herself. ”I’ll just ask again later or something.” She even managed to make one smile as well. Now… since she’s out in the open, she should do something, or at least, that’s what she is thinking.

What was in Hueco Mundo? White silver colored trees and underneath are a horde of what they call as Menos Grande. She was like that before, but she didn’t like to return back to that huge figure. Moving her head to look around, the brunette continued to search for something to do, and didn’t mind walking normally. Her butcher knife at the back that seems to reach almost her height didn’t matter too, though it is somehow heavy indeed. Sighing and looking at the background, she caught some spiritual pressure or a group of same hallows and Adjuchas that were rounding up on the area. Hm, what are those things doing circling up? She wondered, walking and then hopped on a tree easily.

On her sight she sees the group having a small fight, even if some were mutters. She was amused. “Heh, it’s just like watching a match with a time limit. Wonder who wins…” She muttered to herself, while she brushes her hair and hear their every complains from afar. She’s only a spectator at the moment, as a result of her boredom. She used to watch matches before too.
NOTES: >///> first post in this site, yus~ <3 it's a bit lame though "OTL
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Soul Cash : 5109
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:22 am

(( =( Your post template is awesome, but it makes the text so small. T_T *has awful eyesight.* ))

Seemingly out of nowhere, the woman appeared within the sands of Hueco Mundo: her exact motives for being there was unknown even to the Sin herself, most likely due to boredom. Perhaps the hollow word was akin to her own; she wanted to leave home, but not change anything too drastic. Or perhaps she was just getting tired of the same bland meals she had been having to deal with for ages: no variety, no taste -- souls who've lived uninteresting lives provide equally uninteresting dining experiences. Like most things she did, her presence here must have been somehow connected to her hunger. Well, what ever the reason, she was there and there were a plethora of meals to be had!. Before her physical appearance, the aura which surrounds her would have been felt by those in the immediate area around her -- her reputation certainly proceeded her.

The air above the crowd of gathered hollow would become denser until the change was noticed by all, perhaps causing some confusion and chaos: a different kind of chaos than their little brawl, this was the kind you couldn't run away from. As her physical body neared her destination, the effects of her presence would become more and more evident. The very composition of the trees, bushes and sand began to dissolve into the tiniest building blocks of which they were composed. The hollow themselves would feel the same effect. First they would feel their reiatsu dissipate, drawing away their strength. Once this was completely dry, their physical bodies would be next in line to satisfy her insatiable hunger.

By the time her figure finally arrived, most of the brawling hollow were on their knees, trying their hardest to merely stay undissolved. Gluttony reached for the nearest one -- it managed to swing its arm weakly before succumbing to her overwhelming presence. Its chest provided no resistance to the woman's digits as she plunged them through its torso. Even the blood spilling out of the wound would be broken down and drawn into her. As she brought his corpse closer, the effects intensified. By the time its body made in front of her, there would be almost nothing left -- the limbs were mere stumps and the torso was being eaten away from where her hand entered it. Still though, she'd probably have to take more than one bite.

Her jaw opened as far as it was able and then some. The muscles holding her jaw to her skull loosened up, the skin covering said muscles stretched and ripped effectively widening her lips. All this was enlarge her oral cavity to accommodate the size of her meal. She slid almost half of what was left of the hollow before her fangs clamped shut, severing the body with an explosion of blood and partially intact internal organs. The splatter would cover her arms and most of her torso in the crimson liquid along with her face and hair -- she was quite the messy eater.

After thoroughly chewing, allowing all the flavours to dance around her tongue she swallowed. The woman tilted her head up in thought carefully sampling the taste, making sure to savour each and every note. She tossed the now limp body amongst the pile of other hollow -- which by now looked no better than the one she had just taken a bite out of. Without a warning, she disappeared from her location, appearing before the woman watching from afar. Her bloodied hand quickly moved up and placed an index finger underneath her chin, placing a little bit of pressure on it: enough so that their gaze would meet and lock. She leaned forward, bringing their faces closer to one another, she would not allow their eyes to wander. She put on a wicked smile as her tongue ran from one side of her upper lip to the other, taking with it some residual blood from her appetiser.

"Did you enjoy the show hon?" Their distance was close enough to require a mere whisper. She finally broke their stare and moved her lips mere centimetres away from her ear. "It wasn't free, you know. But I'll accept dinner as a form of payment."

(( Btw, we don't have to turn this into a fight topic if you don't want to, Lyra is just wants to eat everything. ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
Gannello
Gannello

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:06 am

Boredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2YBoredom Strikes [Open] 22v2Y
TAG lyra, open WORDS 740 EMPRESS THEME SONG X
TEMPLATE BY gannello OF BLEACH OBLIVION
Had the brunette be stuck with the Espada Cinco she would have been bored to hell than this. Good thing she took up on the errand, but what was she supposed to do again? She didn’t know. There are times when she tends to forget things most of the time, but to keep it neat or out of trouble; she acts like she did know it all along. What a failure on her part. Just like she stated earlier, she would just get back when the show’s over and when she needed to go back instantly, sort of like an emergency. As of now she didn’t feel like it. While she stays up there on one tree, seeing those hallows rounded up on a brawl, was one thing that kept her distracted with her certain ‘errand’. She wasn’t lazy… she just forgot what she was about to do anyway.

Her eyes scanned around despite the fact that the sand is disturbing, and so as the blow of the wind. It might hurt her eyes, or it was just her humane nature that was telling her. Looking around the place didn’t help much, not until there was this weird presence. The bunch of hallows that were there seemed to have a powerful presence, unlike an arrancar’s or a shinigami’s to her kind. Despite the fact that she looks pretty dumb, she can sense things well depending on her state. By that, it meant that there’s another being in there, highly not their kind or something else. Her eyes which were furious of the color blood, normally seen by the rest, narrowed to a cat stare but wasn’t obvious. It only lasted for seconds since she brought back her façade of being ‘straightforward’, to avoid people thinking of what she really has in mind.

Empress suffers MPD (Mult-Personality Disorder) but manages it pretty good, and not obvious. There’s no doubt that she’d be ‘normal’ though in different kinds of personalities.

A whisper in the ear made her look back, not startled for awhile, until her eyes widened. There was a girl behind her, with blood on her hand. The color of blood… is something that this fraccion has been used to. There then, flashbacks of her past drifted. A gunshot that killed her made her spread her ever beautiful colored blood, but it wasn’t obvious because her hair got coated as well. Her clothes were also red that time, and the blood looked like paint. The brunette loved the red in her, as much as the people hated it or see as an omen. Now that she’s an arrancar, she appreciated it more than the ones that loathe it.

Hell yeah, she shouldn’t care about it anyway. What matters is her today, and also… the attention of the woman who spoke on her. It was obvious that their eyes met thus it didn’t matter, but the presence itself was surprising. Empress here admits that. Surprises are not her type, and so she didn’t expect this. The only thing that she had focus on at the moment is the dancing color of red in the other’s fingers, also in the lips while she watches it, silent for seconds before she turned around fully, holding on the tree branch to not fall off. Whoa, I didn’t expect it to appear before me.

What was she saying again? The show ain’t free? So she knew that she’s looking there? Ah, what a good one. Empress blinked her eyes before her lips curve to a smile, responding in a calm manner. “Very, since I am bored.” Her answer wasn’t sarcastic but at least true. Had she not seen this group she would have lied down and sink her head on the pillows, like she didn’t heard anyone at all. However, if she did that, she might get a kick on her butt for being lazy.

Responding to the female she did while she sits down properly. “Heh, food? But haven’t you ate up already? Though… now you mentioned it…” Dear me, now I’m feeling hungry. She mumbled that thought to herself before she looked again at the other. “What type of food you want, fresh and running? I’m not a good cook.” Actually, she didn’t know how to respond properly to the woman, still figuring what figure or being she is and why did she appeared before her suddenly just like that.
NOTES: understood o.o I was used to small fonts /can read even smaller ones -.- but I understand ^^;; I should have enlarge the font before, but here ya go 8D Anyway she's also not in the mood to fight since she's bored, but well I figure out that these two might get along when it comes to food and then frenzy, I guess o-o7
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:57 am

(( Much appreciated. ^_^ ))

"Enough"? Such a concept did not exist within the mind of the woman -- she wasn't the embodiment of gluttony for nothing. She lowered her eyes as the girl in front of her took a seated position: kids these days have such terrible manners. The woman chose to stand, her eyes never leaving the girl's as she spoke. "That was just the appetiser." Her bloodied hand moved slowly to her lips, on its way a single drip of the fresh crimson liquid would succumb to the force of gravity, sliding down her arm and falling onto the hollow seated in front of her. Oops. As she slowly pulled her digit out, the liquid stained the rose coloured lips wrapped around it giving them a nice vivid sheen akin to the effects of lipstick.

"Fresh, of course! Anything else would be..." She paused, and straightened her legs while bending at the hips to bring herself closer to the seated girl. "inadequate." The Sin wondered if the girl understood what she was getting at. Being in such close proximity, the arrancar must have been able to feel her rather dominating presence nibble away at her spiritual energies, would this give her a clue as to what she was expecting as a meal? Whether or not she understood, their little conversation was quite entertaining, perhaps this could be the pre-dinner show.

With a subtle push, her feet left its perch, leaving the Sin afloat. With little effort she began slowly circling the seated girl -- like a cougar circles its pray, taking in the subtleties. Which part is most tasty? She found that it was usually the thighs as it provides a good mixture of muscle fibre and adipose tissue, giving both outstanding taste and texture. The ribs would be a close second, chest, arms, stomach... she couldn't help but let her thoughts wander as memories of countless meals flooded her mind. She was hardly able to keep from salivating.

"I was thinking something along the lines of a hollow," The woman didn't dare speak in longer sentences as that would surely cause the flood of saliva within her mouth to overflow. "Preferably one with reddish-brunette hair," She finished a full circle and landed back in front of the seated girl, this time taking a seat her self so that their eyes would meet at the same level as they spoke. "Hopefully something not too far away." Her body slowly leaned toward the girl, her middle and index finger formed a pair of legs as she slowly moved them, step by step, up the girl's leg starting from her knee. "Do you know where I could possibly find a meal like that?" Her hand would have made it up to the centre of the girl's chest by now. She retracted the middle digit and pointed her index directly toward the girl's heart, putting the slightest bit of pressure on it.

"As for the running part," She leaned even closer and whispered, putting slightly more pressure on her. "That all depends on you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Gannello
Gannello

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:50 am

TAG lyra, open WORDS 659 EMPRESS THEME SONG X
So you’re still not contented with those, eh?

Inside her head was a mountain of impossible thoughts, more likely a reality of a nightmare. Despite the fact that she has this small body and that she’s termed as a child, she did have common sense. Empress blinked once more while she listens to the girl. Her actions were skin crawling, but the brunette, the fraccion of the Cinco Espada, didn’t show her fear. She was half afraid at the moment, but knowing that her boredom is taking over, she didn’t even flinch. Her eyes were excited. She had blood on her hands. Blood is her symbol. How many times has she been called a monster because of it, or rather a sign of bad luck? The time she woke up with that spirit is when she saw herself coated all red, the building color of her strength.

Such a beautiful color it is, and even if the other’s hand is dancing through her chest, she wanted to grip at it. She was once a Menos Grande, an Adjuchas and now a full Arrancar, and she can still remember the taste of fresh blood. They say that it was icky, but her highness never thought of it. In fact, she feels much energized, even at the core of her boredom. Sighing a little as she lets the other finish, the brunette gave a smile and then faced indeed. Her hallow parts didn’t push her back or was a bother but she managed to lift her hand to that, and even snickered. She also chuckled afterwards, probably her sadistic personality taking over instead of the normal bored feat. Thanks to the woman, she is all better now.

Her mouth opened afterwards, while she gives that laughter. It was no mockery, but an expression of her truth. The brunette started to speak. “Ahahaha, sorry, I don’t think that kind of fresh one is available. Besides…” She spoke before she looked at her again directly, her blood coated eyes skimming through the other’s skin first before she looked at the other’s eyes directly again. “I think that’s not necessary. I’m not bored anymore… Thanks to you.”

The brunette stood up also on that post, keeping her majestic structure as she moves the other’s hand away from her chest, but to her hands first. Her lips curved to a smile again. “What beautiful color… it’s red… it’s bloody, it’s exciting. Poor hallow but this is necessary.” Her normal tone was present, but it was obvious that the blood on the other’s hand made her hyper in a state. One of her favorite things is herself, told by others as the embodiment of living blood. Well, she took it literally. “Too bad it doesn’t suit others, don’t you think?” She added.

It was followed another with a chuckle as she jumps off the tree, perfectly landing at the sand. She still yet has to figure out what kind of person is this, but for what she has observed, it was mere abomination. It was not new to her. How many times was she supposed to be dead anyway? She clearly remembered that. Pressing her hand to her heart while she sees a mark of the other’s finger, she saw the blood again. She licked it once too to get a small taste, but her smile faded. Her eyes closed after for short minutes before she gave another one of those smiles. “I’m sorry then. I’m not allowed to be eaten. Someone will worry. I still have to ‘eat’ too.”

The pressure on her was normal, even in her stances. She didn’t feel like exerting too much yet. It was a risk if she did, because going haywire was one of her problems. To run away, as the other says? Hah, you got to be kidding me. Licking her finger awhile, she turned to the girl. That means she won’t run.
NOTES: oki <3 and ohoho~ here ya go ;D
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:18 am

"Allowed" was another one of those words she didn't have a complete grasp on. For one who's been around as long as she, very little was disallowed. There were merely things that took more effort than others; in the end, she'll always get her way, how else would she have survived this long? And "necessary"? Of course it wasn't necessary for her to consume the girl, but then again, it was unnecessary for the woman to consume anything wasn't it? Necessity is reserved for those who've yet to have all they've ever desired -- Gluttony just wants more and more, never satisfied with what she had, and yes, she did have everything. She could sense the girl was uncomfortable despite her best to keep it from showing. This she liked.

Yet, there was something very strange about the way the arrancar was behaving, as if there were several souls living within the shell of her body. Well, this might prove to be an interesting culinary experience. It was always fun when her food had a little bit of character, and here she thought the young one would lack depth and flavour. Nonetheless, she knew the girl was ,at the very least, a little uncomfortable around her: hence her unending attempts to place more distance between them. There was no chance she was going to allow her such luxuries.

In an instant, she revealed a fraction of her reiatsu; using said energy she carried herself swiftly off the branch and in front of the girl once again placing mere centimetres between them. "It is a nice colour, isn't it?" Referring to the crimson liquid still covering her hand. It dripped more rapidly due to her movement losing much of its volume to the sands beneath her feet. As the liquid touched the granules, it seemed to seep into the earth itself, losing its colour quickly within the sea of white. "I would love to see what yours looks like." With what remained of the energy she released, the woman disappeared from in front of the arrancar and appeared behind her.

The Sin placed her hands on the shoulders of the arrancar, pressing her chest up on her back as she leaned in close to place her lips within whisper range of the girl's ears once more. "How about we take a quick peek?" Her hands slid down the girl's shoulders and found their way around her waist. She licked her lips, "Just a little bite?"
Back to top Go down
Gannello
Gannello

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

TAG lyra, open WORDS 587 EMPRESS THEME SONG X
Empress really liked the color of the blood. It was so red, so deep and… very tasty.

The brunette was noted to be a strange Arrancar, and it’s not just the others who said that. Those poor people who had experienced suffering with her MPD in a passive and unconscious state worried because of her shifts. There were times that she’s scared, sometimes she was blank, and worst, she would be terribly hungry she eats like a beast. A side of her also shows her sadism level which increased per point or years of her revenge. She can reminisce that pretty well, thanks to the never – ending attempts of her life and also those bastards who wanted her so badly. She simply thought of herself as selfish; she cannot be owned by anyone else, eaten or even captured. She’s wild fire coated in the thick color of blood.

Somehow, the surroundings changed again. Her highness can feel the strange reiatsu that the other might have released. Even if she went down and talked about the stuff, she looked a bit confused. It was probably because she has something to do that she has forgotten, and kept on telling herself not to be troubled. Lexington wouldn’t hurt her bad, yes, or would even punish a flame girl like her, right? She was never fearful of her master, but rather scared of herself. Right now, the other one who looked at her directly and saw her as food was an odd being indeed. She hasn’t been out of Las Noches and the Human World too far because she was always ordered to stay like a puppy.

Oh, how she hated being babied. She was fine with herself.

Her smile widened another when the person wondered of what hers looked like. She was proud of it. She spoke afterwards too, telling her words in her own manner. Looking at the blood that dripped down on Soul Soceity’s granules disappearing immediately made her also twitch in the mood. “Ho, unlike the one on your hand… mine is ruby.” She only got that description from a subject or friend that once tended her wounds when she was human, telling that it was beautiful, but she wasn’t willing to give it to someone else, or even show it as well. Besides, this is a bloody creature that requests, so why? “What you see in me is the color of my blood… burning thick, red liquid.” She added as her smile faded and turned to a peculiar grin.

Well, after moments of silence, she can only feel some hands that are touching on her shoulders. If she was normally human, she would have shivered and then ran away, scram, but she didn’t. Now that she’s in the mood and not bored anymore, she didn’t do so. Giving the woman a chance to touch on her was only like it, but then she followed another with a small chuckle. “Ah.” She mouthed little followed by her hands now pressing on the other girl’s hand, caressing it lightly while she lowers her head to speak in a small tone. “Shouldn’t I be saying that, miss?” I bet yours would be a pretty color too.

One of her egos is sprouting again, due to the excitement of the blood that she has seen. The pressure on both of them was quite small, but she didn’t mind it. Even if the other dared to bite her, she wouldn’t allow that. Her hallow parts could help her also, though it’s not a cue for that.
NOTES: She got hyped up to sadism and craving, thanks to the blood ._.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:46 am

"I bet yours would be a pretty colour too."

The words brought the slight grin on her face to a full blown smile from ear to ear. Oh this is indeed going to be interesting. The souls down in hell were never this fun, always so bland and uninteresting -- most of them feared her, and those who didn't took no time jumping on the wagon. She hated it when her food simply gave up: the fun was in the chase. Though, she couldn't be considered a huntress, as being one would imply that there was a chance she would go home empty handed. Nope, the woman always got what she wanted. Also, a huntress had prey, Gluttony only had food. And speaking of food: she allowed the girl's grip to form around her hands. This girl was certainly giving her a show, everything she's been doing up to now had been quite entertaining -- the decision to caress her hands was no exception. Her mind wandered.

How easily was it for the woman to simply slice open the girl's throat? Sever the carotid artery? The blood would flow uncontrollable, unstoppable until all the liquid slowly drained out of her body. The Sin would watch as her food slowly lost its life essence, the colour from her cheeks would quickly drain due to the immediate lack of blood flow to her head. Brain function would quickly diminish as the supply of glucose and oxygen required for its function would no longer be available. The girl's senses would slowly fade away, first would most likely be touch, then smell and taste. Vision would soon follow, and last would be hearing. This left her plenty of time to listen and watch as Gluttony bathed herself in the fountain of blood. Before her vision was completely gone, the Sin would make certain the arrancar could see her rip into her flesh, tearing pieces off as she slowly began to divide her body into bite sized pieces. And when her vision disappeared, she would be able to listen to the sound of her hand digging into her organs -- she'd also be able to hear her wicked laughter as she slowly lost life.

A quiet moan escaped her lips as the thoughts faded away and brought the woman back to reality. Her lips were insufficient in keeping her saliva at bay, the liquid escaping her mouth and dripping down one side of her lips, down her chin, and falling onto the shoulder of the arrancar. The mere thought of it was enough to get her going. It was getting tougher and tougher to hold her urges at bay, as the woman moved her mouth even closer to the girl's neck: the arrancar should be able to feel the breath on her neck. The crimson of her hair only served as a reminder of the liquid she was merely seconds away from enjoying. This would be the last straw, in a flash of uncontrollable hunger, the woman's lips opened, revealing her fangs. There was practically no distance for them to travel as they aimed to the soft part of the girl's neck in hopes of drawing blood. Her mouth could only open so far, thus the wound wouldn't be fatal, but it would certainly be deep enough to draw quite a considerable amount of the crimson liquid.
Back to top Go down
Gannello
Gannello

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 am

TAG lyra, open WORDS 587 EMPRESS THEME SONG X
She said highly improper things for the other to be triggered, but that's just because she felt the need to. Even if she woke up in the reality no one will save her but herself. Friends? Who are we kidding - she already lost them, ate some of them alive while she rips off their flesh and blood, even chewing amock as if she is not guilty. The hate in her was still fresh, and so as the hunger that she has been carrying all throughout, together with the verge of revenge. This woman who was facing her seems to have a need of a piece of her. Empress would love to have blood on her: anything color red excites her too much to the point that she wouldn't even mind doing the impossible, if there was such in her vocabulary.

However, this was a different case. The brunette is in the verge of danger. She's not sensitive of that or paying attention of that much to be honest. Now that the saliva of the other was already giving her the cue, she raised her head up while she still carries that smile. On a flash, her highness slid one of her weapons from her sleeve, sliding it on her hand while she removes the hold on the other's hand. So you're really planning to take a bite off me? She didn't speak in that manner. It wasn't fancied, but she looked at the other way around.

On her hand was the first dagger. Her right hand held on the grip while she made sure that the sharp point is on her mouth, or rather, pointing at the opening of her mouth. She gave courtesy though of not touching her fangs, so when she forwards, she can grip easily on her dear weapon and rip her mouth apart. Probably stitching it bloody in the future was also a fun sight, specifically when she is on a hyped mode. Her grin faded to a blank state while she speaks, warning the other already.

"Excuse me, your saliva is dripping on my shoulder." Her tone was normal, but she has the grip on her properly. On the other hand, she slides the other weapon near the hands of her dear 'visitor', just in case she grips on her soon so she can stab on her. it might hurt her but hell, she doesn't care. Her hallow hole is there anyway. With another tone, she grimaced an answer. "I would appreciate if you remove that.", she asked with courtesy.
NOTES: I lost count of the words "OTL
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:55 am

The blade of the arrancar would have already been well inside the woman's oral cavity before she stopped just before it would penetrate the roof of her mouth. She could feel the weapon's presence mere millimetres away from the tender skin within her mouth. A rush of excitement gripped her body -- she loved it when her food was frisky, they tend to taste better when their existence was forcefully taken rather than given up: despair was, after all, the best spice. She didn't react to the other dagger placed near her hand, that one wouldn't hinder her too much, but the one between her lips was quite irritating, preventing her from verbal communication and most importantly, eating. Eating was definitely more important.

Her tongue slithered from the back of her mouth to meet the point of the blade. As the pink flesh met the point of the blade she slowly began putting pressure on it. The sharp point would at first push back against her tongue, forming a small dimple where the metal met flesh, but soon it would eventually meet the layer of reiatsu that protected her. She increased the pressure, slowly pushing the blade out from her mouth with merely her tongue. Once the weapon had fully cleared her lips, she brought her head back and pursed her lips together. Moving her right hand swiftly from her side up, she placed it gently on wrist of the girl which gripped the blade pointed at her mouth. She applied soft, guiding pressure to it, shifting the weapon downwards to point at her throat instead.

"You could really hurt me with those, you know?" She spoke rather matter-of-factly for a lie. "You wouldn't want to do that, would you?" The girl could certainly try if she wished. In fact, the Sin would have preferred it if she had: it would provide that much more entertainment.

The tone with which the girl spoke amused her. Had the girl known who the one standing before her was (or what she was capable of) perhaps she would have chosen a more humble way of speaking, but the way she spoke now was very cute, like an arrogant naive child: very amusing. The Sin was definitely going to play along for as long as she could to get the full enjoyment of it.

"I'm sorry your highness," She wasn't. "Please allow me to 'remove' it for you." As she spoke, the woman slid the side of her neck along the girl's blade. Rather than draw blood, the metal merely glided on her skin, doing no more damage than leaving a slightly red line as her skin moved down the length of the blade. The Sin's lips opened as she approached the spot where she had slobbered on the girl. Once again, she attempted to bite the girl, this time on her shoulder. She did use the word "remove", and that's exactly what Lyra was going to do; probably take a bit more off than the girl intended, but it was her fault for not being specific.

Before her fangs sank into the girl's flesh, something stopped her. An invisible force made the woman freeze mere millimetres away from the girl, her fangs poised to go forward, but body remained still. Suddenly the woman withdrew herself from the girl, giving her some precious room to breathe. She stood in silence for a brief moment, then turned her back to the girl. "Seems like you're in luck." She said this more to herself than the girl, but she made no effort to hide her speech either. She let out a long sigh before taking off into the distance, "You still owe me a meal." She called back before completely disappearing form vision.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom Strikes [Open]   Boredom Strikes [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom Strikes [Open]
Page 1 of 1