Where Is My Mind? [Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Where Is My Mind? [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Mikhail Shigai, Togabito, walked into the middle of the street, looking around, taking in all of the now-closed buildings. It was dark out, and he loved it. This new world was way different than what he was accustomed to. Practically singing, Mikhail drew his cleaver-like blade, slashing through this and that, content with seeing the destruction as he cut down plants, park benches, trash cans, and even the occasional bird or kitty. He found a mouse, and quickly snatched it up. Rather than bite or escape like most did, it simply died. Mikhail frowned, as he tossed it away, resuming his fun destroying things. Luckily, it was the dead of night, and nobody was really out and about on this section of highway, other than the occasional trucker passing through.

"Out of Hell, at last!" He sang, praising the world he was in. "What a beautiful place the World of the Living has become. So many things to break, and people to fix." He said, as he caught a low-flying bird with his bare hands. Just like the mouse the bird stopped fluttering, and was dead. The pain was apparently too much for the animals and they had had heart-attacks, or their brains had shut down. Either way, the pain inflicted from the mere touch of Mikhail ended their lives. This saddened Mikhail, as he was rather fond of birds and mice, as opposed to cats and dogs which he so gleefully cut off; though his momentary depression didn't last long as he spotted a street-light to destroy, temporarily forgetting his task of finding the Sin of Pride, of finding his sanity.

Last edited by Chaos Harbinger Kilik on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Title : Ghost
Soul Cash : 4712
Male Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

A bat like being flew over the sleeping city, which seemed truly sleeping as the being only saw a few trucks. The wind gusted the bat like being flared it's wing before landing feeling the spiritual pressure of a being of his kind, a togabito. He started to walk towards the being the spear in his hands, the hands didn't seem human being that he didn't have fingernails. The bat togabito pulled the hood off to reveal his face, square face which seemed normal and a pool of white hair with red malted in with the hair. The dark eyes that looked at the togabito with lust. This togabito smiled widely saying loudly. "You seem so sad.. What is wrong, Brother?" This togabito was known as Koounwarui Orochi, a monster to most other togabitos.

Orochi looked over to the dead bird's and mice that were around the togabitos thinking a shame, he felt soft for the other togabito. He smiled widely and shook his head the white hair flowing around him in a curtain, he slammed the head of his spear into the ground keeping it next to him anyhow. The dark eyes looked lustful at the other togabito knowing he wasn't his type so no rape know. Maybe if he got the sudden urge.

Orochi started to move around the other togabito leaving his spear in the ground behind him, his eyes didn't leave the other togabito at all. A grin was drawing forward in seconds examining all of the features of the other togabito. Orochi actually sighed saying quietly. "You seem that you have killed a few animals, is that why you are so sad.." He walked over to a dead bird nudging it with his toe quietly, he smirked grabbing a dove flying over his head.

The bird squirmed but lived still Orochi examined the bird quietly with a sigh and then violent shook it killing the bird in seconds. Orochi smiled widely and tossed the bird to the side as of trash. Orochi wasn't on a normal path as of yet but thought someone could use him with his unnatural talents.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Mikhail turned his mask-covered face to his fellow Togabito, once again sad, as he held another dead animal. Unlike the others, this one was bleeding, showing it had probably been crushed to death. He dropped it, focusing his full attention on his ally. He tilted his head at the Togabito, listening to him, his sad demeanor once again gone. It was almost like a cat circling a mouse, the way the white-haired togabito circled the black and blue-haired togabito, though that's not how he saw it. While the thought of his togabito brethren being a potential enemy, he tried his hardest to make himself believe that he wouldn't attack. However, if only it weren't for that damn nagging at the back of his head...

"I didn't mean to..." He said quietly, before seeing the Togabito grab the dove. Underneath his mask, his face changed to an expression of shock, as he watched him strangle the bird. "Why... why did you do that?" He asked, something akin to disgust in his voice, before shaking his head. "Sin of Pride... Sin of Pride... do you know where the Sin of Pride is? I need my sanity, I need my thoughts. Do you know where she is?" Mikhail asked, his words sounding like the rambling of a mad man, though the other Togabito would know exactly of which he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Orochi gave him a soft smile and looked into the sky looking towards the moon in the west with a sigh, he didn't want his brother to feel scared of him. He quite like this togabito he had that twisted edge like him and truly liked it. He says with a soft sigh. "Well I don't know where pride is but I would be willing to help you find her." Orochi gave him a general smile that could be taken as kind to most. He picked up a mouse not ready to crush it or make it bleed. He didn't mind dingy brown rat. The rat was big as his palms.

Orochi held the rat with care him gently caress the head, he walked to the front of the other Togabito to kneel so he can see the rat seeing he was affectionate for them. He says softly. "My name is Orochi, an what is your's brother?" Orochi didn't want to hurt the poor rat so he kept it close to him. The spear was atleast 10 feet behind him not having any weapons at all. He was surprised that this one togabito was in a odd area such as this. Well he was actually here too but he was flying to no where to be exact. He would love to meet the sin Lust but he could wait to make a friend before leaving for that mission. His hands where still soft with the rat, Orochi smelt the air smelling light roses in the wind. He stood up sniffing more and more.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Mikhail cocked his head to the side, as he listened, before grinning underneath his mask. "That would be fantastic. And we've gotta watch out for the whore while we're at it. She's trying to drag me down." He said, his voice going cautious at the end. He was talking about his ex-wife, who was also a togabito, though it could be misinterpreted to mean the sin Lust, given her promiscuous nature.

Seeing the man walk over with a rat, Mikhail curiously peeked over at it, watching the small animal. He slowly, carefully, touched the rat with one finger. When it squealed with pain, though didn't die due to minimal exposure to Mikhail, he jerked his hand back, cradling it in his other hand as if he had been bitten. "Mikhail... Mikhail Shigai." He said after a moment, giving his name. He looked to Orochi, curious as to what he was smelling, looking in the general direction his nose was pointing, looking to see if he could see anything.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Orochi moved to move the mask from Mikhail his hand moved very slowly, Orochi smiled at him. He says quietly. "Is this mask needed, Brother. I am your brother after all I have shown you the true me." Orochi was being gentle with the man in front of him not wanting to scare him at all. He smiled a genuine smile that meant no harm at all. He says noticing his curiosity with the sniffing of air.

Orochi still smelt roses so he stood from Mikhail, he turned leaving the spear where it was. He would be able to get back to the spear if needed the smell didn't seem far off actually. Orochi moved down the alley and a little more feet to a patch of roses, his eyes flashed angrily seeing the rose. He quickly moved over to them with so much anger, he started to rip them out of the ground viciously tearing them to bit's. He was screaming angrily stomping all over the flower's. His feet and hands where very bloody know dripping with several cut's.

Orochi looked at his hands and sighed moving away from the know crumbled roses not wanting anyone wanting to see what he just done. His hands where slowly turning into a iron shield, he moved over to his spear picking up the one end. He say's softly. "We should move because of my outburst and such. I don't want anyone to see that." He chuckles feeling the slickness of the spear.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:50 am

Mikhail froze as Orochi slowly moved to remove the mask. He put a hand on it, before almost whispering, "Can't." He looked to either protection, waiting for the lurking Guardians of Hell to appear out of nowhere and pull him back. "It's not to hide myself... it's to protect myself." He said, almost sounding strangled. When Orochi walked to the flower patch, he gave a sigh of relief, before following at a distance.

He didn't follow Orochi into the alleyway, however, when Orochi destroyed the bed of flowers. Instead, Mikhail took to poking at a dead mouse that was on the ground, listening as Orochi vented his frustrations on one of the things he hated. After listening for a moment, Mikhail nodded, standing up straight, walking with Orochi. "Are you trying to find someone or something, too?" He asked, his lanky arms hanging by his sides as he walked, back slightly hunched over.

As they had walked, Orochi might have noticed that Mikhail had made it a point to make contact with him; for fear for himself, or fear for Orochi, could not be certain. What connection could be made, however, is that Mikhail was fearful about something concerning the contact.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Orochi gave Mikhail a soft smile walking down the road very slowly, the spear in his hand's was dripping know. He sighed before saying to Mikhail, "I think I am hunting for my own life or some fun to do.". Orochi gave him a soft grin as he understood why he wanted his mask on. Orochi's finger rubbed over the back of Mikhail liking the touch.

Orochi had a odd fascination with the feel of the clothes and skin of Mikhail, he chuckled and stopped rubbing the before saying with a light blush across his skin. He say's lightly which sounded soft with a gist of lustful, "My apologize, Mikhail. I am not use to seeing such a fine specimen." He touched the side of his mask with a quiet smile.

Orochi had put the rat in his pocket a while ago but know pulled it out to show Mikhail once again petting it affectionately. This animal was a fine specimen too but he enjoy Mikhail more so he would have to settle for the rat. Which was pissing on his hand's, Orochi held his hand out letting the piss falling out of his hand's. Wiping his hands on his cloak he smiled at Mikhail then returned to petting the rat so happily.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Mikhail listened, standing stock-still when the man rubbed a finger along his mask, avoiding being touched as Orochi tried to feel his skin, not because he didn't like being touched; because he didn't like hurting those who hadn't hurt him yet. . Mikhail watched, as Orochi pulled out the rat, smiling at Mikhail. He watched as the urine from the rat freely flowed down Orochi's hand, who shook it off, before resuming to pet the rat.

Suddenly, Mikhail seemed to be overcome by another person entirely. Rather than slouch, his posture became fully erect, tall, almost seeming bold, as he listened to the sky.
"Need to find her. Need to...need to..." He said, this time without the fear, but with a purpose in his voice, confidence. If it weren't for the manner in which he spoke, he'd almost seem like a normal person; not an ounce of madness in him. "Dawdling too long. Need to find her." He said.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Orochi didn pay much attention to him rejecting the touch of him he was somewhat worried that Mikhail didn't enjoy his company but most didn't enjoy his company. Orochi smelt the wind that blew by he could smell the smoke, burning wood, and soot. He say's lightly not happy with the fire, "I smell a fire maybe we will head that way. Oh if you want to go ahead and find umm Pride, please do. I don't know where she is actually." He started to walk towards the fire to see what is happening.

The rat which Orochi was holding in his palm's, started to squirm very much, he kneels down to set down the beautiful rat, the rat quickly scurried away from the heat. Orochi was smiling as he swung away from Mikhail before he left him to find his own sin, He turned to Mikhail saying softly, "Brother? If you ever need help about anything seek me out. An I will sure help.".

All the sudden the wings of Orochi, flourished out of the cloak. Orochi smiled thinking maybe he will find him in the future or even seek him out through the world, smiling brightly he winked lightly to Mikhail before the wings flapped hard sending him high into the sky angling slightly to move away from the area where he has been.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Suddenly, Mikhail's personality did another 180. Rather than demanding and confident, his tone sounded excited, and childish. "Oh, right, THAT'S who I was trying to find." He said, before nodding. "Alright, I will, and same for you." he said, waving excitedly with both arms as Orochi flew away. Mikhail sighed as he watched the man leave. He had to find Pride... had to find her. Mikhail ran for the rat, which had stopped a short time after running from Orochi's fingers. He scooped it up, and petted it, the rat dying, like all the others. "DAMNIT!" Mikhail shouted, before shaking his head. Lightly, he touched the hilt of his sword, before quickly disappearing off into the night, intent on finding "his sanity"... or at least someone else who was interesting, like Orochi had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Is My Mind? [Closed]   Where Is My Mind? [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1