Coming through! (Closed)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming through! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4816
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Coming through! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Coming through! (Closed) 292r5aq
Squad 9's Errand Boy

If there were ever a better, quicker messenger...

...no, never mind that. Quick the fully black-garbed figure, so much that it shrouded all of his appearance, was, but 'good' was... arguable. More than once he'd been scolded regarding his focus, or often lack thereof, but still it proved an issue time and again. He could dart through crowds and climbs with the best of them, but when it came to other obstacles, the normal assumption would simply be a 'maybe.'

This time, it was a 'no.'

Still, only two of the boxes he'd crashed through were damaged, so that was something. He himself was seemingly unharmed, as he wasted little time in getting quickly back up to his feet and brushing himself off. It wasn't even that he was particularly durable, 'twas simply that he knew how to roll with impacts to dull any damage he took. So far as he was concerned, it was just down to natural instinct.

Now, how to...

"Ah! The papers!" he cried out, moving quickly to try and snatch the elusive things that had escaped the back he had slung over a shoulder upon the impact. Anything else fell on deaf ears for now, inclusive of complaints about the boxes he'd damaged or otherwise jarred.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16

Last edited by Lance on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4851
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

"And that was the....well I'm not sure it was sent by mother to keep her new trophy happy...probably useless crap then or dress shihakusho she had made in hopes I'd wear them." Asao glared disinterested daggers at the frantic giant as it dart to and fro looking to take up all the papers it had just dropped. He plucked one such deposit from atop his own luggage, gather personal belongings he'd had stored in his old room at home while in barracks with the gotei, and flipped it over to see the contents on the page.

"For the eyes of 9th Division," His voice trailed off as he glanced back at the figure snatching papers off the ground then returned to the paper. "Members editing staff." Perplexed by the header Asao flipped the page back over to the back to see if it said anything before returning to the front. It seemed he'd only picked up some form of cover letter for whatever documents the man was carrying. So from a lack of no fun information in his hand and his luggage boxes being strewn about the walk path he felt only one single thing. Disinterest.

"I suppose...this is all karma."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

"Sorry!"

So the black-garbed figure called before a quick flip over had the hand that wasn't occupied with trying to hold all his gathered papers together (and not in the most... ideal of states) dart out to snatch a paper that had been picked up by another. 'Twas not the most ideal of gestures in itself, to be certain, but the figure still gave a slightly muffled sigh of relief as a quick scan over the area told him he probably retrieved all of them. In what state or likely completely ruined order was rather besides the point at the moment.

Thus with that task complete, he unceremoniously stuffed the papers back into the sack within which they belonged, with some slight difficulty. And then they seemed to be completely forgotten, and his attention abruptly turned to something else entirely.

"Oh... hey, I'm Seijin," he introduced himself out of nowhere, a grin that wouldn't even show through his face mask and was thus rendered rather moot forming on his face. "Uh... these yours?" he asked, his attention slightly diverting again, this time to the boxes that wouldn't register in his mind right now as being in the state they were presently in because of him.

Such was just how things went with him.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:16 am

"No not really," Asao responded while again turning his attention to the spilled boxes. "At least not by any choice I made on the matter." He gestured to one of the other men with him, not a shinigami but also not the average commoner to be inside the Seireitei, and he moved to right the boxes back onto the pallet so they could continue one. While they occupied themselves with that Asao turned back to the over active giant before him. He was one of the more eclectic people the gotei employed judging by the full mask he had on to mask his features. He'd probably be able to shrug off a lecture from Asao quickly enough so he would be good practice for the tens of hundreds of them Asao was sure would come with his new territory.

"It's not normally in my nature to pry into others affairs but as the newest Lieutenant of the 5th squad I feel I must inquire as to why you would be running about so quickly that you cannot make adjustments for an obstacle in your path. Name, Division, and Rank. Now." He spoke with his most authoritative tone. He tried to fix a perturbed look on his face but failed to do anything but seem even more stoic about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

"Huh..." he idly spoke in some response to the man's answer, his tone implying he either didn't understand or was simply distracted by something else. With him, 'twas honestly anyone's guess which was the fact of the matter, but perhaps it didn't matter anyway; chances were, he'd simply get distracted by something else shortly after. Like the fact that he still had a little delivery to complete, that he had at present forgotten now the small incident had passed.

Still, he blinked once at the sudden demand, his since-wandering eyes snapping to the man that had made it. "Hm? Oh, I'm Seijin, or at least... that's what people started to call me a while ago since I didn't really have a name..." he replied somewhat thoughtfully, one hand reaching up to scratch a little at the back of his head, careful even then not to move the hood out of place lest his kept secret (that is, the secret the other people told him to keep for some reason beyond his shallow grasp) be exposed. "Ninth division, third... seat? I think that's what they called it, even though I don't really have a... seat..." he trailed off with a slight shrug, seeming a little confused on the matter.

"Oh, they've got those sweet buns over there! Um... ya want any?" he asked, turning to the person that had addressed him moments before even as his attention turned radically to something completely beyond the matter of being addressed. It was just how he was, and likely enough there were a few Captains and Lieutenants glad they didn't have to deal with them. Though at least he was easy to point in a direction and watch happily run off.

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:58 am

(okay...staying IC for Asao and making this work is...so not gonna happen....*stifles laughter at the character cause you portray him so awwesomely manic* He's to all ofver the map for asao hahaha I think I'll be moving him outta here haha.)

"Yes...9th Division..3rd." Asao could almost feel his brain melting inside his skull as the manic alloveratude of young Seijin swept his attention and thoughts everywhere at once. Luggage broken, something about food, the fact that he had already forgotten his delivery. If Asao didn't vacate his inner noble might come out just to smash the young brats head in for being so irresponsible on duty. He shook full body before barking out a quick command.

"BE STILL YOU!"

He paused letting the boy focus.

"You were obviously on an errand, now gather your things and begone once again finishing it and if I don't hear of you getting sidetracked again I won't report this incident. Understood? GOOD!" And like that Asao spun around and made a hasty retreat before the boy could baffle him further.

"god I hope my own squad isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Squad 9's Errand Boy

'Still' the shinigami indeed was... for now, at least. Rather than standing at attention or anything of the sort, it seemed more idle curiosity as to the shouting; 'twas something that, given history, was likely enough to only hold his attention for so long, as with... well, anything else. And...

...oh, right. The papers. He still had to take them... where again? Glancing up thoughtfully for a moment even as the other man began to trod off, Seijin gave a little shrug before picking a direction and running off, tripping once on the box from earlier that had gone the furthest, rolling quickly straight to his feet, shrugging once more, then running off.

With that, he was off to... wherever his current direction led him before he'd eventually remember the delivery he had to make.

[END TOPIC]

Rank/level - ADV-2
Hankou - 8
Reiryoku - 11
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 11
Bukijuu - 10
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming through! (Closed)   Coming through! (Closed) Empty