Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enlightend
Enlightend

Title : Meh
Soul Cash : 4303
Male Age : 32

Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) Empty
PostSubject: Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)   Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 am

Name: Oruki Sakaguchi
Nickname: Oruki
Squad: Independent
Weapon(s): Zanpakuto only.
Personality: Oruki is a quiet and modest person, his tastes are very conservative without being overboard. He enjoys the simple things rather than spending tons of money to have fun. Rather Oruki enjoys a good fight, one that poses a challenge. Oruki loves fruits and tea. He often spends his time in his underground home in the meadow of Karakura in his fruit and tea gardens. Oruki can seem very bipolar, when not fighting he is a very peace loving person, but once angered he leaves no enemies alive. Oruki also has a cat named Yamcha, the cat is shy and growls at anyone but Oruki.
Physical Appearance: standing at 6 feet 5 inches and weighing 200 pounds, Oruki is very muscular. He has spiky red hair and blazing red eyes. The type of appearance that would strike fear in an enemy.
Bio: Oruki Sakaguchi was a normal student until at the age of 15, he met a green haired quincy in the Karakura meadow. She was accompanied by a suspicious looking Arrancar and another of his classmates, and also some crazy looking Fraccion who were after the Arrancar. Oruki jumped into the fight without thinking and suddenly the Primera Espada appeared, quickly making him useless to the Rebel Arrancar.

After getting his arse beaten by the Primera and years of training he managed to uncover his Shikai and Bankai. Oruki is now an Independent Shinigami, killing anything evil he comes across, sort of acting as a guardian over Karakura and the surrounding area. Oruki's friends had died in a vicious battle, which he was never informed of the battle. He now is a loner, and his only company is his Zanpakuto Spirit, Hi Kami Kira.

Inner world appearance: A lone island the size of Manhattan with a large volcano at the center and many burning skyscrapers around it.

Zanpakuto

Name: Hi Kami Kira
Zanpakuto spirit: A long white haired and red eyed woman, with a very curvaceous figure and slightly tanned skin. She wears a cut up white and red dress that used to go to her feet, but now stops at her knees.
Sealed form: The blade is 5 feet 6 inches and the handle is 6 inches. The total length of the blade is 6 feet. The tsuba has the design of a lion with a mane of fire

Shikai

Call out phrase: Swallow the sun and and burn all who stand in my way.. Hi Kami Kira!
Shikai description: The blade is double sided and has an engraved flame design all the way to the tip which glows red. The lions head is the tsuba with the mouth slightly over the blade in a roaring position.
Ability: Heavy Fire Resistance.
Techniques: Uchitaosu: Fire based energy attack. Similar to Ichigo's Getsuga Tenchou but a bit less powerful and can be used without reserve.
Daini Utsu: A quick series of flash step cuts and slashes that move faster than the speed of sound.
Hi suto: Combination of the top two techniques, the speed slashes of Daini Utsu and the energy blasts of Uchitaosu.

Bankai

Bankai name: Kyukyoku Hi Kami Kira
Bankai description: The blade is now the flame design that was engraved in Shikai. The lions mane now covers the hand completely as the mane catches fire.
Ability: Fire only deals .25% damage (Super Resistant). Absorbs all fire and turns it into power multiplier (x2 max)
Techniques: Hi Kami Kira Summon: Summons the Zanpakuto spirit to fight with Oruki for 10 posts, however if she takes damage she returns to Oruki.
Weapon Change: Kyukyoku Hi Kami Kira can change between solid blade and snake sword giving him good range.

Role-play sample:

Kokatsu usual expressionless face had a small smile on it, as he stood over the cliff that looked over the beach. In his arms lay the unconscious and captured quincy, and slowly he leaned over to her, his face inches away from her hair and he took a deep breath, inhaling her distinct scent. "Such a delicious treat you are my dear Jishun..." He muttered, resisting the urge to eat her right now, he still needed her alive after all for his great grandson to come. Suddenly he began to walk over towards the edge of the cliff, and stepping over he made himself drop, falling rather fast from the steep and tall cliff, but somehow effortlessly landing on his two feet. He began to walk over towards the waters, and the moment he took a step on the water a platform of ice formed under his feet, making him able to walk over the waters. After getting himself a good distance away from the shore he then made a cradle-like dome of ice rise from the water and placed Jishun inside, before closing up the opening trapping her inside. "And now, we wait..." he muttered, facing the direction of the beach waiting for the main event to arrive.

Oruki appeared out of a senkaimon, his eyes a blazing shining red "You have gone too far Kokatsu..Return Jishun to me.." "About time you got here Oruki, I was starting to get worried you wouldn't come..." Kokatsu muttered with a big grin on his features. He didn't seem to be affected by Oruki's murderous look or his threat, and with a sigh he leaned on the ice dome he created with Jishun in it. "Where are your manners son? You forgot to say please." he said, slightly chuckling. "I don't think we should disturb her though, she's sleeping..." With this he placed his finger on his lips as if mocking Oruki to stay quiet. Orukis eyes pulsed sending a wave of kinetic energy at the ice cracking it but not breaking it, he looked at his spirit gauge, it read 45% he took it off and threw it down "Let's get this started then.. Burn all who stand in my way.. Hi Kami Kira!" he said releasing his Shikai as his spiritual pressure crashed over the area and his spiritual energy raising past 60%.

A little too early to use your shikai don't you think son? Tsk tsk, and here I thought you'd be smarter than that Oruki... for a descendant of mine you are very disappointing..." Even as Oruki somehow cracked the ice, the dome patched itself up, putting up another layer of ice over the cracked area. "Your reiatsu has become quite weak compared to the last time we met... I do hope you can still put up a very interesting fight for me..." As he said this he slowly pulled out his zanpakuto, a small twisted grin on his face. Even without releasing his shikai his reiatsu level was pretty high, that as he touched the water with the tip of his blade a wave of ice shot towards Oruki, the height of the ice was twice as tall as him.

(Because ulqui told me too) Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) Chuck-norris-approved

CHUCK NORRIS APPROVES!

Last edited by yong jjinja on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)   Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

Personality could use more description. Should usually aim for 1 paragraph or more, because two sentences does not really tell use much about your character.

Visored's were not led to a treaty by anyone here, it happened on it's own. You can't change major things in history for the site itself in your bio.

Any sort of immunity is not allowed; you can say he has a higher resistance to fire instead.

What do you mean by "can be used without reserve"? Are you saying he can use it an infinite amount of times? If so, that's not a go. Your Reiryoku stat and the power of the attack itself are what determine how many times it can be used.

In general, everything (especially the techniques and the personality) could use a lot more detail. Once everything is revised, let us know, and I'll be able to give you your rank and level.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Enlightend
Enlightend

Title : Meh
Soul Cash : 4303
Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)   Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Jin goes bump in the night ._.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4675
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)   Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Basics: Your bio does not mention how your character became a shinigami, it's all over the place and honestly sloppily written; it could use more detail to it, particularly how this character became a shinigami in the first place.

Feel space the profile as well please, not needed but it makes it easier to read.

Shikai: Flesh out the techniques more, a little more explanation on what they look like and everything would be nice to see; also as Hash stated using the Uchitaosu without limitation is a no go, please fix that.

Bankai: I don't think you should be able to summon your zanpakuto spirit, perhaps a likeness of it or something, but not the spirit itself. As with the Shikai the techniques could use a lot more detail.

Right now this profile is heavily lacking in the aforementioned places, once everything mentioned is fixed we can get on to grading your RP sample and giving you your rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later)   Oruki Sakaguchi WIP (coming back to this later) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1