Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+5
Setsubou
Salt
Iratze
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Hash's Shiz

I can do a wide variety of graphic work, whether it be with photo editing programs or coding. My prices aren't too bad either. Just post here if you want something, and once I finish it, whatever you owe me will be deducted from your SC total.

SIGNATURES!
Price: 100 SC
Notes:Make sure to supply me with any pictures/words, etc. you want used. Any other specifics, like colour scheme, are great as well.

Price: 50 SC
Notes:Make sure to supply me with any pictures/words, etc. you want used. Any other specifics, like colour scheme, are great as well.

BBCODE POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 220 SC
Notes:Specify a title for your character, as well a a picture and whether you want it rendered or with a background. Colour scheme is optional, but appreciated.

BASIC CSS POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 150 SC
Notes:All you need to give me is your character's name and stats, as well as the colour scheme you want. Also, specify whether you want it to scroll, or go straight down. Keep in mind that the scrolling function may not be supported on most phones. This template will never be made with images. Example HERE, used in my last two posts.

ADVANCED CSS POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 300 SC
Maintenance Cost: 70 SC -- this is for those of you who may want something else done to the template later on.
Notes: Example HERE. It auto adjusts in height according to the length of your post, so there's no need to adjust the size yourself. Please tell me what you want in the template (stats, health, mood, theme song, etc...), along with the colour scheme you want, and even font if you have a particular one in mind. Make sure you keep the credits at the bottom intact. If I see someone posting with one of my templates without credits, you'll lose the right to use it, and you will not get a refund. I can, however, move the credits somewhere else on the template if you don't want them on the bottom. DO NOT reuse my code to try and make your own template with it as the base. That is theft, and I will not tolerate it. Also, if you need to use use someone else's code as a base, you obviously don't know much about coding, and you'll only end up ruining it anyway.

★★★★★★

Please keep in mind that I work on a first-come, first-serve basis. If I have multiple requests going already before you post yours, you will have to wait until the requests ahead of you are finished.

If you want good work done, do not rush me!

Last edited by Mugetsu on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4675
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Probably gonna be buying some templates off you soon >3<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Good to hear. ^0^ Just tell me when you want them done. And when you do, give me any pics you want used and the general theme you want them to have.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Alright, I'll have to go through all the pics I have of my characters XD I'll let you know when I finish going through them >3<
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:26 pm

May be a while before I can finish all of them. But I'll send them to you one by one.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Okay ^.^
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Soul Cash : 4560

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Can you make a posting template for me?

With Rosso the Crimson as the picture and the header and footer borders being some sort of webby design. The color theme I would like to be crimson or violet. Obviously, I want Ciencia de Poder as the title of the Template some where.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Any sort of title you want included (ex: how Kizomaru is dubbed "the Shadow Mistress")? Or do you just want her Espada rank in there, or do you only want her name?
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Soul Cash : 4560

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

The Crimson Widow would be good, unless you have a better title for her xD.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Nope, I'll go with that one. xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Dropping the price of the CSS template, because they're easy to make.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Now selling the advanced CSS templates.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:27 pm

The sexy CSS templates are now only 300 SC. @.@ That is a super good deal, considering the amount of work that went into the base coding for it.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I'd buy one, were I not aiming for the MST-5-Point Pack. :/
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Ouch. I was all excited thinking you were commenting to buy one. xD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm sorry. D: I was commenting to make you feel better, but I only made you feel worse. v.v Faiiiiiiillll.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5211

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 am

I'd like one of the Advanced templates for Ophelia <3

I would like Stats, Health, Mood, and a spot for a theme song, and for the color scheme if you can figure out how to use the pink, grayish blue, and maybe a bit of green for it (most of which should be on her current appearance picture. I'm trying to go for legibility here, so I guess the text would be pink with the background as mainly blue. Prefer subdued shades, sort of pastel. I'd also like a closeup of her face in her appearance picture on the profile on it. Standard font is fine for the body, but something cute for the name and title would be cool. Harrington if it works.

<3
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:10 am

Done~
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:14 am

kisses!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 am

>w> glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Second verse, same as the first.

Looking for something with the same content as Ophelia's (song spot, stats, etc). Going for different shades of light and pastel blue and silver this time, somewhat of a mix of Quincy colors. Dotted border this time. Using this as a face image, http://images.wikia.com/monstergirlquest/images/0/00/JustWhatDoYouThinkYouAreDoing.jpg which will be posted in faceclaim shortly.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 am

Done~
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4850
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 am

Submitting for one cause i made 3 websites in 12 minutes without a clue why i kept not getting something closer to this but also not willing to glance at your code to figure it out.(not copy it...but i seriously made a website 3 times...what the hell was i doing....)

Fensake Kakuheki - his name
Spirit Ninja Detective Hour Host - his title like others got div captain here
what i'd hope to see in it by priority
Stat's
Injuries
profile link.
A rough idea of the color scheme, if you think it clashes all I really ask is trying to keep to the blue background on orange text motif.
outside border color - 0CC4FA
Text Box color - B0C4DE
Text Font color - DC7809
face image - http://fensake.deviantart.com/art/Fensake-Kakuheki-by-Geoffffff-139945106?q=gallery%3Afensake%2F19756315&qo=3 ..i guess you just cut the face off? ionna..i kept making webpages by mistake so i'm letting you do this.

Requested fonts...not...sure how many i needed so i put one diff for each thing as a precaution.
Post text/generaltext Font - Handylined font

Name Font - Impronta font

Title(his spirit detective thing) font - Junko's Typewriter Font

Also, I liked that border you had on Leto's...i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next