Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)

Go down 
+5
Setsubou
Salt
Iratze
Kizomaru Hotaru
Mugetsu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6066
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hash's Shiz

I can do a wide variety of graphic work, whether it be with photo editing programs or coding. My prices aren't too bad either. Just post here if you want something, and once I finish it, whatever you owe me will be deducted from your SC total.

SIGNATURES!
Price: 100 SC
Notes:Make sure to supply me with any pictures/words, etc. you want used. Any other specifics, like colour scheme, are great as well.

Price: 50 SC
Notes:Make sure to supply me with any pictures/words, etc. you want used. Any other specifics, like colour scheme, are great as well.

BBCODE POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 220 SC
Notes:Specify a title for your character, as well a a picture and whether you want it rendered or with a background. Colour scheme is optional, but appreciated.

BASIC CSS POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 150 SC
Notes:All you need to give me is your character's name and stats, as well as the colour scheme you want. Also, specify whether you want it to scroll, or go straight down. Keep in mind that the scrolling function may not be supported on most phones. This template will never be made with images. Example HERE, used in my last two posts.

ADVANCED CSS POST TEMPLATE!
Price: 300 SC
Maintenance Cost: 70 SC -- this is for those of you who may want something else done to the template later on.
Notes: Example HERE. It auto adjusts in height according to the length of your post, so there's no need to adjust the size yourself. Please tell me what you want in the template (stats, health, mood, theme song, etc...), along with the colour scheme you want, and even font if you have a particular one in mind. Make sure you keep the credits at the bottom intact. If I see someone posting with one of my templates without credits, you'll lose the right to use it, and you will not get a refund. I can, however, move the credits somewhere else on the template if you don't want them on the bottom. DO NOT reuse my code to try and make your own template with it as the base. That is theft, and I will not tolerate it. Also, if you need to use use someone else's code as a base, you obviously don't know much about coding, and you'll only end up ruining it anyway.

★★★★★★

Please keep in mind that I work on a first-come, first-serve basis. If I have multiple requests going already before you post yours, you will have to wait until the requests ahead of you are finished.

If you want good work done, do not rush me!

Last edited by Mugetsu on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5129
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 am

I want one too!

Advanced CSS Template~

Mainly the basic's is what I'm looking for.

(Name:)Isaac Cantrell
(Nickname:) Gravedigger
(Stats) Rank/level - MST-3
Hankou - 20
Reiryoku - 15
Hakudo - 15
Seijuu - 13
Bukijuu - 4
Hoho - 18

Mood
Health Bar
Color Scheme=Black, White, and Grey. However you would like to do that is fine with me.
As for Font, something Archaic, possibly Victorian would work.

And regarding a picture, I'll pay 70 SC later on when I find something to put in there... Lol

Anywho, there ya' go. Very Happy

Told you I would have bought one if I could afford it... v.v

Edit: Oh! And a Theme Song spot! I've got the perfect one. >Smile
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Both are done~
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4428

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Neya needs Basic Css.    Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:57 am

Neya
Statistics:
Rank/level - Adv-3
(defense/Hp) Hankou - 15
(energy) Reiryoku - 10
(non weapon combat) Hakudo - 7
(energy control/kido/cero/ spirit attack) Seijuu - 11
(weapon control) Bukijuu - 12
(speed/ flashstep/sonido)Hoho - 10
Total points: 65

i dont know which would be better for the color scheme i have in mind....if you wish, we can iron things out via pm.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:09 pm

You're going to need to give me a colour scheme before I can do anything.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4428

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:25 pm

i have the scheme, i just cannot remember the hex codes.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Then look them up, because, like I said, can't really do it without the colour scheme.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4851
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Now I want on for Fero.

Colors Crimson border.

Gray text area.

Orange-ish yellow font?

Then something...scripture like for his name?

Stats

Unit Counter(his power has a unit of measure so just something that says unit counter is good.)

Theme song.

Image is in his profile, i can link it later if i need too.

Oh! Wait instead of his face...some kinda little anime bible image. He likes throwing bibles. Bwuhahah
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6452
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Time for a Lilly post template.
I need THIS picute headshotted as well.
I like the one you did for Gray, and want Lilly's to be the same, except overall a dark purple, red outlining, Comic Sans for the header, and underneath the Name, I want it to say "Childish Bombadier"
Because Lilly.
If I can get a theme... THIS one, please.
Anything else I haven't covered, ask me please.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5310
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:54 am

Last question: As long as I leave credit to your name, can I edit the template as I see fit?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 am

Yeeup.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 pm

OK How does one go about purchasing a template?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:37 pm

You asl for one and give me details like it says in the description. o.e
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:12 pm

For Yamaji. His name and title as shown in my characters list (link under my sig).

Wasn't sure if this information was meant to go in a PM.

Ok I want the works. So character name, song, stats, mood, etc.

this as a background

This for his face

White frame, white name, red title. Text background should blend with the background picture.

For post font and title, font: Didot (or Candara) if those are possible and white. For his name, since your using pictures, this font

Did I miss anything?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 pm

I can't put special fonts on posts, only the regular web-safe fonts. But other than that, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:42 am

Ok Georgia for post font. The title and the name can have the same font I guess.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Not taking any more requests until further notice. Ain't nobody got time fo dat shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)   Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hash's Shiz (Post templates, graphics, etc.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2