General Chat (OOC) - Page 11

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+8
nycboyLC
Salt
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ignaeon
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
Mugetsu
Azreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

So Saphira has becomed Mrs. Helios? Lmao, she has become his. She just came on my fake profile page. XD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Meh, you know I can talk about it, but I could never actually do it. I don't have that kind of resolve. There's another common conversation topic about me, haha. .-.

I'm starting to think I should just go out, get wasted every night, and flunk a few courses so that they will leave me alone on the friend thing. e.e

Lol at the egg roll part. I wouldn't waste food like that now. xD

*hugs Gent* >.<

Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Title : Ghost
Soul Cash : 4733
Male Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Yay!! If you are quiet and don't say you are going to commit suicide then you will most likely commit. I always talk about my suicide making me not wanting to do it really but I cut still. Just a pleasure to me if I am down makes me feel like I deserved the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Well my day just got fucking better! Now Rin is randomly saying I need to shut the fuck up about Dalaga, when I haven't said shit about him all fucking day to her! Why does everyone blame me for fucking everything!
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:21 pm

You got me very confused. Ulqui is you know or something!.. How is this happening.. >.< An damn!! That is not what you need ignore her, Sunshine.. I just want you to feel better..
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4919

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 pm

then they'll just be pissed at you for flunking courses. and if those courses are not for you, then the're not for you. if they are for you, then you can, and likely will, improve.

as for the resolve; It's difficult at first, but it snowballs. you just need to act, while thinking damn the consequences. I almost thought I was insane when I first gained it.

I'm still confused as to what it is between her and dalaga, but she may be reffering to your conversation with klown.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 pm

also, you can now tell her about how you're actually trying to get a ceasefire with dalaga's group, meaning she can stop bothering you.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:26 pm

-Slaps Gent- Cutting is nearly as bad as suicide. Its hurting your body. Self afliction will never be the right thing to do.

I say, put whatever that is bothering you, into something that distracts you. Rp is supposed to be that, but if not. Try MMA, Karate, Football, sports, gaming, etc. Something that will not end up hurting you in the long run. One bad cut, and things could be over, just like that.

No drinking Hash, if you do drink, do it at home, and do not drink to much to where you get Alcohol poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Dalaga texting Rin again? -Sigh- This so called "Adult" does not know how to grow up, does he? Then again, who knows why Rin is telling you that. Meh.... They are stressing you out a little bit to much.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm

So true, J.. I believe in self mutilation because I smile afterwards the tear dry up. I never get to teary eye to where I get to cutting so I am good. No more cutting I got the scars from my cutting I bear them every day proudly. I will never hide the fact me is looney..
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 pm

I just pointed out the fact that I haven't said anything about him to her today, and said I don't need her telling me that shit when I haven't done anything yet. It would be a lot easier if she would just come on here. e.e

I did point out the fact that I am telling people to leave him alone now, despite the fact that he brought all of the earlier bullshit on himself.

And I think I used to have resolve, but it got destroyed back in May. Now I'm afraid to say anything without causing some huge shit storm, unless I'm pissed off. Then I do stuff, lots of stuff.

Idk... I don't even know what I like doing anymore. e.e

As for what's going on between Rin and Dalaga... I really don't know. She doesn't listen to my warnings, despite him going a little psycho on her as well. No one ever cares about what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:34 pm

And me and Ulqui had to trade names and positions in case I was hacked, because there was a threat last night. It's so they can't get into my account, and fuck with the site, because as the founder, I can delete this site. So I'm kind of in hiding e.e By tomorrow, if nothing happens, everything will go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Thats fuck up, Hash.

Good, Gent. Don't want anything bad happening to you.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:38 pm

that last sentence isn't true (just look at all of us here). and truth be told, I have know Idea what I want to do either. that hurt me for a while, then I realised the best way to get through it is to try everything and give it a chance; if it's truly not for you, you move on. well, we're in a shitstorm all ready; so any added shit won't matter too much. and usually in the long run it doesn't anyway. time does wonders for when your resolve fucks you up, but it only makes regret at inaction worse; even if it fails miserably, at least you can look back and say "I gave it a shot".

amd that's the beauty of a ceasefire; the threat will go away.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Hehe. So Ulqui is a site owner for the day.. That is so awesome but site hacking. -grumble.- Damn those people. I hate when they do that kind of crap.. No proper respect.. Or even etiquette. An J don't worry to much for me.. I dodge cars every tuesday, and even vicious dogs. I love dogs but some people should keep vicious dogs in the house. I play surrender bad guy..
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 pm

well, if the mutual ceasefire is accepted, then they'll go away for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Well yeah, but usually when I say something irl, no one listens. I just fade into the background. Another reason I don't talk much.

They didn't have any way to hack us anyway. It was just a bluff. I mean I even egged Klown on to try, and he didn't reply after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:53 pm

truth be told, I think you could actually get people to listen; once you get to know someone, you're very charismatic. just treat people like you know them and if they dislike you for it then bugger them, they never bothered with you in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 pm

I try sometimes, but I hate the weird looks I get when I do that. >.<
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:01 am

The weird looks may suck, but eventually you may find a group willing to let you in. and of course, with the right crowd hobbies (such as mtg or watching anime) make great ice breakers.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am

I may start going to tournaments again, if I can get past the fact that I'm going to lose horribly most times because most of my good stuff is not standard. I never met anyone to hang out with at tournaments before, but I did talk to people and get along with them. Kinda miss going to the Iron Hold. :/ Lol, I wish my dad was cool like your parents and let me just go to 12b and work. 1, I would have actually had a fun year. 2, I would have had so much money, that I wouldn't even need a job through college. It would be awesome... v.v
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:14 am

unfortunately it's a bit late now for that; we can't change the past, so there's no point in dwelling on it. on the other hand, you now know what university is like, so it wasn't as if it's been a waste of time. would you need to pay for the full year if you dropped out?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 am

Oh god, there's no way I can drop out. First of all, my dad would find some way to force me to stay, and even if he didn't, I would be written off by them all. And I'd also need to find a new place, because rentals like what I've got now are only for students. So either I get damn good at web design, or I'm screwed. There's no way to go back.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 am

ah, now that is a bit of a problem. the way he would force you to stay is probably through the payments on your tuition. as for the residence that would suck to lose as well (it's a nice place). however, don't think that if you fail web design you're totally screwed, there are always other options; my dad has been pushing me to look into getting a career in western canada (which would actually be a good idea; wages are fairly high and some place pay for travel, meals, and residence if you're working so many weeks on so many weeks off. plus there are plenty of vacancies), and there are apparently companies out there who will outright pay your tuition and have a job ready for you on exit. still need to look into that come to think of it.

anyway, if you enjoy web design, then all you need to do is spend more time practicing it and you'll naturally get better (and the tinkering here can definitely count).
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5330
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 am

Can't you just change majors?
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am

^^what nyc said o.o and also what ingaeon said x.x I'm in Bcomm because i've been editting and messing with stuff for years now so i got good at it and it just seemed fitting. that and if i can learn to speak clearly it can give me an option to do radio which would be awesome cause i love music. But if you spend more time with it and nothing seems to happen then you could always switch your major. A lot of people do o.o my roommate went from vet tech to education X.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next