General Chat (OOC) - Page 12

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+8
nycboyLC
Salt
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ignaeon
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
Mugetsu
Azreal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6693
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

So Saphira has becomed Mrs. Helios? Lmao, she has become his. She just came on my fake profile page. XD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6071
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:44 am

Yeah, I know lots of people who have gone out West for work.

I'm hoping I can get better before it's too late.

There's nothing else I could take that is of any interest to me, so there would be no point.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am

if its possible switch to undecided and just go around different classes in different majors and see if anything spikes your interests you didn't think would o.o one uy that was in my bcomm class was like that because they just told him to try different ranges of things and maybe he'd be surprised .-.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4904
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am

You'll get better; you're trying your absolute hardest right? then improvement is inevitable.

on this note, I think I'mma call it a night. my brain hurts.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 am

I'd get in trouble for doing that. My dad would just say I'm wasting my time.

And okay, good night. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:55 am

he doesn't have to know what classes your signing up for X.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am

He'd find out somehow. x.x

I'll respond to any RP posts I need to sometime this week. I just don't feel like RP'ing right now...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:01 am

does he have any access to your student account? (like where you sign up for classes and get emails and whatnot)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am

I don't think so. o.o But he's in the military, he could probably get access if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:15 am

X_x that seems like a stupid thing to waste his time on O.o just tell him some fake classes xD

my god x_x i hate every post i've made with Hitomi @.@ fml i really shouldn't have brought her here x.x
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4681
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:52 am

You know what I hate about this box? (The comp) The fact that I can't literally bitch slap people who need it x.x

And yeah, that would be a dumb thing for him to waste time on, but something tells me he'd try pulling it off because he's a dick e.e

The not knowing thing was one of my main reasons for not wanting college...That and I wanted to be in music...Still do but, guess it'll just be a hobby now or something v.v

Anyway, that part is gonna take some self reflection, cause college seems to have a class for most everything >.>

Also, doesn't your school have some sort of way to set up financial aid? Like here in the US students can work for the college as a means of helping to pay their way through college, see if your place has something similar?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 am

There have been so many times where I've wished I could punch people through the computer. x.x

I'm sure it has some sort of financial aid, but I don't want that, I want a job. I'd rather not have debts or anything...
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4681
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:28 am

Ikr? It bites...Wait till apple comes out with an app for that on their next new version of the iPhone XD

Well....Hash I hate to say this, but even with yer dad paying for your college...Ya still might wind up in debt if he's as big as an asshole as I gather he is...

But if he decides to pull your funding, it's a backup plan that I'd look into so you don't have to worry too much about getting kicked and winding up on the streets. I don't wanna wind up in debt either, but it seems I'm gonna wind up caving just because..(My dad doesn't want me to enter job corp because it's a requirement for me to not be claimed on this years taxes as a dependent and blah blah government crap blah...)

Point is, if you still wanna go to this place then find your backup plan now and prepare in case something does happen, just cause he's a dick and he'll pull something. e.e
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:35 am

ima be in debt xwx i'm getting like 3000-4000 a year from loans x_x so i'll have me a good chunk ewe and i gotta pay my parents back for whatever was left over even after my halfass of a scholarship and my state scholarship....if only the office hadn't lost my test scores e.e pisses me off -.- cheating me out of 8000 extra
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:46 am

Yuuuussss!! I was already thinking of going apple anyways. >w> Macs are much better to work with when it comes to design, plus, I've had nothing but problems with android phones.

Yeah, yeah, I know. n.n I'm going to just keep bothering the shit out of the places near me. Eventually, one of them will get so tired of it that they'll give me a job just to shut me up, I'm hoping.

If I had done something besides sleep in high school, I couldn't gotten lots of scholarships. v.v
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am

I'm gonna try and find some more possible scholarships x.x i know the school gives some more out X.x i could be greedy and try for a native american one since i'm like 1/16th xD if i had gone to highschool i could have applied for the one where you go to prom wrapped in ducttape or something xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:54 am

*is being a total badass and not going to classes today* migraines kill ewe
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 am

Ulqui, you can change your name back now.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 am

no more doubting who i am! ^o^ xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 am

>w< anywho >.> i get to feel social and spend the night with my friend tonight >o> we're gonna watch titanic and cry and eat junk food and i'll have a glimpse of normalcy TwT maybe every week now since she moved so close X.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:10 am

Lucky you. x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am

i just have to hope her crazy eyed dog doesn't end up raping me in the middle of the night again X_x it was mentally scarring xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 am

O.O
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 am

the dog freaks me out >_> it has evil fucking eyes >.> like they bulge out of its head and you can see the white part and it just stares x_x my friend sends me freaky fucking pictures of it all the time D:
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:33 am

*bug eyed dog jumps from the bushes, knocks Ulqui to the ground, and starts humping her* owo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next