General Chat (OOC) - Page 19

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+15
Setsubou
LoneVisord
Seth Ford
Yandere Doctor
nycboyLC
Lance
Eliminate-Reality
Ulqui-chan
Mikura
Ignaeon
JayK
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Azreal
Salt
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5149
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lol. I don't know if VD is more complicated. I'm not saying it's not, but that's arguable. The main chick in TB is some...pixie, or fairy, or some folk like that. What really got my attention, though, was that it had a Maenad. OWO
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4696
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Alright XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6080
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 pm

i need to start papers e.e fuuuuu- -.-
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Light papers on fire? .-.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 pm

that might hurt my grade some >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 am

True .-.

Alright I need to unload for a minute or two....

Yesterday I was woken up and almost instantly greeted with the sound of my folks "discussing" their issues, AKA arguing, and most of this shit has been said and said time and time again but apparently they either don't remember or no one's getting any of the other's points o.e Anyway, it's a holiday and I've just woken up, so I'm understandably upset about this; it's some of the first shit I've heard all day and apparently it had been going on all morning, lovely e.e I even sarcastically mutter "oh it's a happy holiday" to which my mother replies, and I quote, "yeah well you're just making it worse!" and then she slams the front door shut as she goes outside.

So eventually I have a bit of a break down and cry, cause I'm getting so stressed/tense from it all that it got to be too much and I couldn't help it...I hated that, because that in turn made my little sister cry, mainly cause she knows I have suicidal thoughts...By this time they're outside and shit, and my mother had said my little brother and her were supposed to go to the store; so I asked him to ask her when they said they'd be leaving to which he replied that I should do it myself.

So I go out there and ask, then I say that maybe they should stop for a little bit and come in cause it had upset us and, you know, we kinda need a little emotional support/help calming down. Apparently that was a bad thing to do, because she gets pissed off and basically tells me to butt out and shit..I don't remember exactly what she said, but I do know she stated that I shouldn't have done that.

She then rants a little before finally going to the store and then when she comes back she bitches at me(all of us really) about how that was highly inconsiderate of me to be thinking about how it was affecting us(not exactly like that, but it was heavily implied that's what she meant) and proceeds to yell at us(mainly me it seemed) a little more for being to reliant on others to do shit for us and how that she's not going to lift a finger to help us anymore or give a damn unless we try first. Okay.......

Also, she said that one of the reasons she had kids early was so that we would be out of the house while she was still young enough to enjoy herself.....Now that one really fucking hurt e.e Why the fuck did she even have kids then, if her main concern when she had 'em was "well how early can they leave so I can get back to having my fun?" That wound will NEVER heal...Thanks mom~ e.e

Then she bitches at me about saying/joking that she get me a new pair of shoes for Christmas(I said "Maybe") the day before and called me selfish/inconsiderate and something else I don't remember right now....Now granted, she did just pick these up for ten bucks like two weeks ago...But I had to sell her my PS2 to pay for them so.....Yeah, and they're really too small and they kill my feet, the only reason I even got them was because I settled for work.....

So yeah.....That left me feeling completely like shit...Especially the second to last paragraph there.....So, I'm gonna tell them to not bother getting me shit for either Christmas or my birthday since I have a job and can provide the shit for myself, I don't want anything from a woman who's more concerned about getting her children out of the house than their emotional well being, or even caring about how their discussions/arguments are affecting us...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6086
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:10 am

...wow. ._. Just wow. I don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 pm

I wouldn't know what to say either if I was seeing someone else post this, it's one of those.."What the fuck..? That's ridiculous!" moments ._.
Back to top Go down
LoneVisord

Title : the chilling wind
Soul Cash : 4279
Male Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Hash brown !
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:30 pm

At work; bbl in 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 pm

the ooc lives??
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4919
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:18 pm

aparently.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm

madness e.e
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Just barely though o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Why was Rico here? o.o Didn't think he'd come back after his app was ranked low.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:13 pm

I have no clue o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:31 pm

who knows xD
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 pm

Wah I got work tomorrow DX I go in at 4pm o.e Stay till 8pm x.x I'm nervous cause I think I'm getting put on a register by myself tomorrow DX
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

You'll do fine. ^^ and 4 hours is a pretty short shift, won't be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4836
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

Indeed, as long as you've been trained for it, it should be simple enough (even if not, I can't imagine they'd be overly complex)
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 am

@Hash: Thanks ^.^ It's not that long, but I've been told they say 4-8 but it's really 4-whenever the hell they let you go home >.> I'm leaving at eight though, I won't have a choice. They've been good with my hours so far, I've been leaving a little later but nothing serious so I hope that trend continues.

@Lance: They're really not, but knowing me I'd be afraid to fuck up and then..Fuck up x.x I'm weird like that XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:29 am

Do they pay you for the extra time you stay for?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 am

Yeah, but so far it's been minutes so I doubt it'll add that much more .-. Granted, I'd love the extra time, but when I know dishes aren't getting done at home I can't stay at work longer than an extra five or so minutes, especially given my parents.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6708
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am

I think i know why Rico was here. xD We got into a spat earlier, because i kind of got annoyed by how childish he could be. And i brought up how he failed to be able to cut it in forum rp, after he did the usual of claiming he is so great that he could defeat anyone and what not. XD I decided to be the bigger man and i stop arguing with him, to childish and a waste of my time. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:59 am

Shouldn't have even started in the first place >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next