January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
Azreal
Fensake
Mugetsu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6066
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] Empty
PostSubject: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Vote for a member and character of the month. You can vote for staff for member if you want, but it's more meant for the general populace. No voting for yourself. So, just follow the template below. I'd like everyone to vote, but if you really don't want to, you don't have to. You cannot nominate yourself, or your own characters.

The top 3 contenders for each category (whomever receives the most nominations) will be put into a poll which will decide the OTM's.

Code:
[b]Member OTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

[b]Character OTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

Last edited by Mugetsu on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4851
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Member OTM: Timey-Whimy-Lord
Reasoning: He's zany, cooky and all together....a knock around guy who is posting and being the only active player who recently joined that holds a captain. He does what he came to do. I feel we can reward the new guy who stuck around and rped for more then a day and for more reason then they wanted bro-love between their charries and somebody else's. They know who they were, and I hope they burn in the deep fat fryer of an asian woman's outside wok grill.

Character OTM: Jiro-No..wait...that guy never posted but once just to cheat on the activity check so screw him. Lyra the sin of gluttony(but shoulda so been lust)
Reasoning: Has anyone read the insane shit she is doing to ulqui? No seriously....*grabs paris hilton from where she is chained up in the basement. 'That's Hot.'
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6688
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Member OTM: Lyra
Reasoning: Even withthe different time-zones, she remains active. She is a very good role player, and is fun to be around.

CharacterOTM: Kira
Reasoning: Went against to Conscero members, held her own, purposely got captured to fnd out more on the enemy, gots to love ha. I think.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6452
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Reasoning: DAT GLUTTONY. But seriously, she's amazing. Hearts and blood everywhere. This woman pleases the sadist, paranoid, darwinist side of me, that which goes alone most of the time.

Character OTM: Also Lyra, except character Lyra
Reasoning: Same reason as above. It pleases me...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6060
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 am

Member OTM: Azreal
Reasoning: since lyra's prolly already set i'll throw another name out there o.o posting from a phone is like..a pain in the ass e.e and then he goes and posts a hell of a lot faster than us spoiled people with computers (show off..) and he has not mentioned the fail that he saw me be long time ago (not that long ago...) @w@ even if he's a total butt sometimes and makes me confess love to people >.>

Character OTM: Izumo
Reasoning: besides being the exact kind of strange person i so oddly love in the weirdest of ways, he is in the process so beautifully killing that bitch hitomi ^^ which causes yet more strange deep satisfaction ewe who doesn't love crazy doctors?
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Kaneda
Lost Soul
Zetsu Kaneda

Title : Shota Pedo Overlord
Soul Cash : 4253

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:43 pm

I'd like to nom nom nominate

Reasoning: Because... Lyra o.o
Just look at everyone else's reason! Reason enough, yeah?
Character OTM: Izumo
Reasoning: sounds to me like this guy is Berry Berry interesting. I give +5interesting points to this character~ so like.. broski must win, yo!
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4452
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:01 am

Member OTM: Ignaeon
Reasoning: He finished a character. This is a moment to celebrate, and a time to party.

Character OTM: Lyra
Reasoning: You know, she noms people and is cool and junk o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th]   January OTM Nominations [Feb 1st-8th] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1